KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 33
언어
정렬

Transmax

Reviewer2952748님께서 10 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure what I expected from this product, given all the testimonials, but what I noticed was that I had more stamina and energy. I was doing things in the gym that I previously wouldn't have done, if I had even been able to do it. After a few months I decided that the cost wasn't worth the benefit and I dropped it. After 3 or 4 days I noticed that I had no energy - that I felt at least 10 years older than I had the previous week. That cinched it - I ordered a new supply. I don't know if I will ever quit this stuff again.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product

Reviewer2693478님께서 2 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good, i fell better taking 500 mg a day on working days. I need less sleeping and I don't feel so easily tired. Great product.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

competition

Reviewer1220080님께서 3 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think the identical Biotivia Time release Transmax is a lot cheaper at Amazon.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Для профилактики заболеваний

-Lara-님께서 5 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ресвератрол – известный антиоксидант. Его получают из экстракта красного вина или красного винограда, а также из экстракта корня горца японского или китайского. Данная добавка ресвератрола сделана именно из экстракта такого корня. Ресвератрол принимают для защиты от возрастных изменений и болезней. Были проведены доклинические исследования (в пробирке и на животных), которые позволяет предположить, что ресвератрол может помочь защитить организм от целого ряда заболеваний, в том числе от заболеваний сердца, рака, болезни Альцгеймера, диабета. Ученые считают, что ресвератрол повышает активность гена SIRT1, который защищает организм от ожирения и болезней, связанных со старением. Клинические исследования с участием людей почти не проводились, поэтому научных подтверждений вышеперечисленных эффектов для людей, фактически, нет. Хорошо то, что серьезные побочные эффекты ресвератрола также не были выявлены в исследованиях, даже при приеме больших доз. Не установлено, как долго можно принимать ресвератрол. Я принимала данную добавку курсом 3 месяца. (Один месяц – эту добавку Transmax и два месяца – TransmaxTR этой же фирмы). Поскольку у меня нет вышеперечисленных серьезных заболеваний, на которые ресвератрол мог бы воздействовать, я не заметила никаких изменений своего здоровья или самочувствия. Купила я этот ресвератрол как антиоксидант для профилактики заболеваний. Думаю, что раз в год такой курс будет полезен организму. Некоторое неудобство доставляла необходимость приема за 30 минут до еды.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works great to keep my blood sugar down

Reviewer1413445님께서 11 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm diabetic, and use trans-resveratrol to help keep my blood sugar down. By using a glucose meter to test before and after, I can tell how well a supplement or drug works, and Biotivia Transmax Resveratrol works very well for me. iHerb was out of stock a while back, so I thought I would try Bluebonnet instead. It's also less expensive, which would have been nice. What a disaster! Didn't work at all for me; weeks of blood sugar torture. When Biotivia came back in stock, I ordered four of them. Great stuff; wouldn't want to be without it again. I like the non-time release version, which I take with my evening meal.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I like

Reviewer3245842님께서 2 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product. Unlike some people who take the pill, I open the pill up and mix it with melted ice cream. No taste. However, sometimes the product inside the pill is crunchy and sometimes it's not.. Interesting.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This product is really good for me

Queenbee님께서 11 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this product for almost a year, I find that it is really good for my overall health. I believe it is a good product. I wanted to try out Trans-Resveratrol and this is the best brand.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Unsure

Reviewer2768062님께서 2 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quick delivery and service from the company. Unsure if the product is doing all it claims...I don't feel any different!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good quality at reasonable price

Reviewer1264980님께서 1 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This item seems to contain more trans-resveratrol than others found on the market, and at a not much higher price. However, I must state that I have not noticed any special benefit as a result of taking neither Transmax nor the other Resveratrol brands taken before. Maybe I should wait more time.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Did not feel any different

juniper님께서 6 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I expect to at least feel something from taking a very expensive product but Transmax did not give any physical manifestation that it's working on my body.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 33

1 2 3 4