KO
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬

This Resveratrol Supplement's Claims Ring True

Reviewer1567173님께서 9 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product at a good price. (Interestingly enough, this manufacturer was challenged in court by a competitor as to its claims and most of its claims were upheld. That sold me!)

The Only Resveratrol I Take

Reviewer1437151님께서 6 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After years of taking resveratrol from other brands, I got tired of wondering if differences in batches meant lesser quality between batches. After reading Consumer Labs reviews, I started taking Biotivia's resveratrol and think it works great at a really good price.

Seems to work

Reviewer2074869님께서 4 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to be doing great in my skin. The only thing is that the capsules don't smell well.

OK

Reviewer2332701님께서 9 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not so powerful for immune system, but I believe it has doing something good to my body, perhaps...

Live long and prosper !

Reviewer3042990님께서 11 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well, I'm not sure if this will help me to live longer, but that's what the research suggests. I am buying this brand as it is the only one I have seen that states that it prepared in an oxygen free environment, which I believe is quite important. Also it is a good strength at 250mg per capsule.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

staying young comes with a price-tag

Reviewer1475643님께서 11 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

not really cheap, but concentration-wise this is the best choice. and cheap compared to the amount of red wine you would have to drink otherwise!

Great Product

Reviewer1860750님께서 6 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently when from 1 in the AM to 2 in the AM. I can really feel the difference. Great product

Good product.

Reviewer2277856님께서 7 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a good product with a high dose of resveratrol. My wife and I feel good when taking it daily. We have been using this product for quite a while.

GREAT

Reviewer1385493님께서 11 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gotta have it, largest quantity...I believe FDA approved

Great product

Reviewer2436543님께서 12 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the second bottle I use. I do feel more energy. Will continue using.

1-10 / 16