KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 19
언어
정렬

Fabulous!

Reviewer3036917님께서 2 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've used Cal Mag Fizz for about 5 years now. The whole family enjoys it. We use it for our regular drinks, instead of juice or pop.

review

Reviewer1596404님께서 3 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It would have been helpful to know that shavegrass or horsetail (silica) provides ccalcium.

Wonderful Calcium supplement!

Reviewer3354756님께서 10 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy and tasty. And this brand has the perfect combination of nutrients for optimal bone health.

Cal Mag Fizz

Reviewer2113032님께서 10 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is the best tasting effervescent Cal Mag I could find on the market. I have one of each flavor for variety. I tell all my friends about it!

cal mag fizz

Reviewer1090082님께서 5 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

me and my daughter take this in a bottle of water it tastes good and is good for us. I cannot assimelate pills or vitamins so this is perfect. Thank you

calcium powder

Reviewer3113215님께서 12 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i've been using this products for a couple years. It's great if you don't like to, or can't, swallow pills. The berry flavor tastes fine, and supposedly the calcium gets absorbed better in this form. I plan to use it as long as they keep selling it.

Tastes great!

5448850067389727985님께서 8 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is so easy to mix and it tastes great. I make up a drink in the mornings with several herbal ingredients. Everything I use now is powdered so it dissolves quickly in juice or water and has a fast absorption rate. I really feel the difference and I know it is good for me!

すっぱ旨い。

Reviewer2728235님께서 12 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

粉を水で溶かして飲むタイプのカルシウム。コップ1杯の水に対して付属のスプーン1杯で飲んだ。シュワーッと炭酸、赤と緑の着色料の泡が立つ。味は、すももっぽい。すっぱいけど、旨い。液体だから吸収率がいいためか体の調子が良くなった。

Tastes Fine After Time

Reviewer1336960님께서 12 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took me a couple of drinks to get used to it, but now I Enjoy having one with my breakfast and one with supper. It is one less vitamin to choke down. :)

Best way to get calcium

Reviewer1442248님께서 10 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for some time and find it to be a tasty and convenient way to get the calcium I need every day. I never forget to take it since I need a drink with my meals and this is a great drink!

1-10 / 19