KO
1-10 / 17
언어
정렬

Неожиданный эффект.

Smile4U님께서 5 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

В одной статье прочитала, что крема с Диким Ямсом способствуют уменьшению целлюлита. Нашла один из самых концентрированных (Ям на первом месте в составе). Использую около 10 дней утром и вечером после душа. Сама не ожидала, но ножки стали гладкие. Не знаю как там целлюлит, но кожа стала заметно плотнее и ровнее. Ножки как шелковые. Буду использовать дальше, сделаю перерыв на Веледу и вернусь опять к нему.. Посмотрим, что будет дальше. Советую взять на пробу. Эффект есть!

Awesome Product

Reviewer1390013님께서 5 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gel is wonderful. It helps keep me down to my normal weight. I have been using this for about 2 years now and wouldn't use anything else. Great price too!

**It Works!**

Reviewer1473979님께서 2 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having taken prescription testosterone for my menopausal symptoms at great expense I was dubious this would work as an alternative. Its a dream! It also clears customs! Thank you iHerb for making good health so easy and affordable.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This is a Great Product and easy to use.

Reviewer1413559님께서 4 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product alot and have been using it for over a year. I am pre-menopausal and It help even out my mood swings.

No more paraben in it!

Reviewer1806747님께서 3 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister and I love this product. It helps with all our menopause symptoms. I also use it on my face and neck at night to keep my skin soft. Iherb has not updated the product details on this product, it does not contain paraben any more.

superb wild yam

Reviewer2746766님께서 5 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best brand of wild yam gel I have ever used. I suffer from menstrual cramps and I have tried many different wild yam products. At Last Naturals Extra Strength Wild Yam gel truly helps me feel more balanced.

Excellent

Reviewer2416017님께서 11 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. It's helped to relieve both pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms. The wild yam may not work for everybody (since it is the precursor to progesterone) but it does work for me! It also has a nice feel and evaporates quickly.

feeling the difference

BrendaYoumans님께서 12 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to work, but just can not use all the time. I was dealing with some angry feelings that were coming from no where. This is very strong but I used very little and not every day and seemed to help me get things back in order. I also use oregano oil, 2 drops in some water a couple times a month and it helps with balancing the hormones.Every one is different but I always start small.

Gel that works!

5008559093051736469님께서 9 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I forget to use the gel for a few days I'll get hot flashes again.

M.L.56

4681865275694771655님께서 12 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using the Wild Yam gel now for about two(2) months. My reason for trying wild yam gel was to hopefully get some relief from night sweats. I must admit it has helped. I will continue to use it for a while longer and give an update.

1-10 / 17