KO
1-8 / 8
언어
정렬

delicious :)

5517098911402226515님께서 7 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good flavor and It's also organic so I don't worry about harmful chemicals in it, and you can Makes a great hot or iced tea try it with sugar and you ready to go.

при недомогании

Lilina님께서 11 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Принимать при недомогании. Пью иногда вечерами. Если учесть полезность-вкус не кажется таким мерзким. Пью и верю. Чай получается ярко-желтого цвета

High quality

MissEC님께서 8 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good-tasting caffeine-free tea.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very pleasant herbal tea.

4875328750685686782님께서 8 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice to take - I only make it fairly light (not the 10 minutes recommended) Intake one tea bag for 2 cups. Lovely golden colored tea.

Great tasting & beneficial Turmeric Tea

4895710497217595241님께서 8 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tea is amazing!! It gets right into your system and for me, I have found that I have immediate relief (within 20-30 min) It is calming as well as good tasting. Sweeteners, such as honey or agave, can be used but I do not find that they are necessary to make it more palatable. Love this tea!!

Eases inflammation

5300034911746716040님께서 9 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this after it was recommended that I add turmeric tea to my diet. I suffer joint issues and this tea seems to help reduce my overall inflammation.

Amazing!

5392101054841735230님께서 3 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tea! Normalized blood sugar and relieved leg pain. Easy to drink hot or cold. Trying to re-order, but it's out of stock :(

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent when mixed with ginger tea

Reviewer2250377님께서 7 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm into my second box. I drink once a day making two cups, one each of tumeric and ginger. Wonderful taste, which is why I give it 4 stars.no side effects. But when I mix it with gyno stemma tea, I get a a little jittery like a caffeine rush. I'm sure any health benefits will take time show. But if you're looking for tumeric anyway, this is tasty, soothing way to try it.

1-8 / 8