KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 18
언어
정렬

Отличный состав!

KristinaCvetok님께서 8 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хороший шампунь с супер натуральный составом! Пениться не очень сильно, но волосы хорошо промывает. Приятных запах цитрусового, но совсем не навязчивый. Я его использовала вместе с кондиционером, результатом довольна, но хотелось ещё большего увлажнения для сухих волос. После мыться волосы остаются долго чистыми. Советую!

не то((((

5711688021367419465님께서 6 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

опять не то(( очень не экономичный и к тому же сушит волосы

においが×

4856413818562369236님께서 6 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

流した後キシキシしますが同コンディショナーでつるつるになります。 洗った後もしっとりまとまってとても気に入りました。 が、においが木の根っこ?土? オーガニックってことでしょうか… 気にならない人は気にならないかもしれませんが、洗っている最中はツンツンします。

Meh... won't buy again.

imadoxaholic님께서 8 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The consistency is very thin and watery which makes it easily wasted.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

the best all natural shampoo i've ever bought

5764407993677192464님께서 3 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

the scent is awesime. it also foams really well. it's pretty thick so you need just a liitle amount to wash all hair, even long one as i have.

サラサラ

Reviewer2195605님께서 7 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

泡立ちも良くてお気に入りです。まとまりが本当にいいです。しっかり乾かさなくてもツヤが出ます。

Very good

Reviewer2070729님께서 7 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for dry and damaged hair, but almost doesn't foams.

a bit drying

4839964790182216380님께서 9 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have normal to dry hair and this leaves my hair knotty and tangled. First shampoo has no lather. Second shampoo is better. LOve the natural ingredients so will try another shampoo in this range. I always follow up with the Alaffia conditioners which are wonderful.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not the biggest fan of this

LovelyHoney님께서 11 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Let me start with my hair type, it's dry, damaged and curly. So I decided to try this shampoo, but I really don't like it at all. The smell is just weird, like some flower root mixed with wet ground. It is very thick so I have to work it in like crazy, and also I got a small amount of dandruff with this one, and that is deal-breaker for me. Sorry Alaffia, I really had high hopes.

Not for me

4636115044378151303님께서 11 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The consistency of this product is great, however it is way to moisturising for my scalp and hair. My hair was greasy already the next day... I reckon this suits people with really dry hair that don't easily grease, like afro hair. The smell of this product is not very nice, but luckily you can't smell it much after hair is dry.

1-10 / 18