KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 53
언어
정렬

Фруктовый заряд бодрости!!!! Гораздо полезнее, эфективнее и вкуснее, чем всякие ред буллы

ElzaDog님께서 6 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

У меня пониженное давление, и часто в течении дня мне хочется спа-а-ать. Этот чудесный изотоник очень вкусный, замечательно бодрит. Малиновый вкус понравился больше всего. Одна беда- стоит совсем не дешево...

Great stuff!

Reviewer1404401님께서 8 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives a good energy boost. We use it mostly on hot, humid hikes, it really helps. Many thanks to iHerb for stocking it at a very good price.

Fantastic Vitamin Drink

Reviewer1749678님께서 10 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family went to the US earlier this year from Australia and was put onto this vitamin drink and it is fantastic! I have one every day and I'm one of the few people I know that didn't get ill with some kind of flu or virus this past winter. We can't get them in Australia but thankfully iherb does!!! And their service and delivery time is excellent - a big thanks to iherb!!!

Great product

khessel님께서 8 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great, refreshing way to get essential vitamins and minerals.

disappointed

wicked72님께서 5 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Don't Leave Home Without It

Reviewer1441473님께서 9 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Two packets, each in a cup of tea, keeps me peppier than caffeine - and I went all over India with out getting sick. Now a part of my daily routine. Raspberry definately tastes best of all the flavors.

One of my favorites.

Reviewer1604162님께서 9 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually put packets in my bag and take it at my office in the afternoon.

Yumm!

Muckydoo님께서 3 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this flavor. I usually take it around 2:30 in the afternoon, when I need a energy boost.

great product

Reviewer2975936님께서 11 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

feel the energy right away

Love it!

Reviewer1976597님께서 1 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is good for what ails you! It tastes pretty good, although we've decided we like the tangerine flavor better.