KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-9 / 9
언어
정렬

Не пенится

Reviewer1936960님께서 10 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Высыпала четверть банки в ванную, пены нет совершенно. Запах потрясающий, натуральный, умиротворяющий. Для релакса хорошо, но не как пена для ванны.

とにかくスベスベ

Pinoco05님께서 5 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

このシリーズ3個目です。どれも香りが少し物足りないので、エッセンシャルオイルを足したりしていますが、とにかくお肌がツルッツルになって気持ちが良いです。

Bubble Bath

Reviewer2389368님께서 9 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

fragrance alone will set you free.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Reviewer2282566님께서 7 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent for restoring balance

Great bubble bath

Reviewer3352625님께서 11 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very softening to the skin. The patchouly/frankincense scent clings to the skin as a very subtle perfume. Makes great bubbles. I love this product.

Beautiful bath time

aunatural님께서 10 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I look forward to running a bath and pouring some of this powder in. I love that it makes beautiful bubbles and it's soft on the skin. But the best part is the scent! So relaxing, so peaceful, so calming. Soft, natural and gentle. And you only need a small amount, so the jar goes a long way.

Smells Relaxing

4807325696206648254님께서 6 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this item based on the reviews, and the reviews were correct! It does smell amazing and it relaxed me. The bubbles were also very impressive!

Lovely

Stellastar님께서 9 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchase various bath products for my teenage son who loves his baths when he returns from boarding school on the weekends. After using this product, both he and the bathroom smelt amazing. I also tried this and it is a lovely product. It softens the skin and I only used a small amount. It turns the water milky when I put it into an already run bath. I would liken it to milk powder bath products and wouldn't necessarily use this for a foamy bubble bath. I wouldn't use in a child's bath. Though not reading or perceived as artificial, it does feel concentrated which is great for an adult with matured skin. I also recommend iHerb to all my family and friends in Australia. iHerb is an excellent source with excellent price points. Here in Australia we are often overcharged for natural products and I have found iHerb incredibly economical. Shipping rates and times are the best I've ever come across on any site.

良い香り

5034441178289988050님께서 9 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

華やかな良い香りです。泡もきめ細かいと思います。 中身は粉末状です。