KO
1-8 / 8
언어
정렬

Слабый вкус

juliesudakova님께서 9 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Получила этот изолят и сразу же решила испытать. Очень пыльный, сильно пениться при взбивании. Обычно все смешиваю с водой, этот оказался с очень слабо выраженным вкусом, нужно отдельно добавлять Стевию. Делала с ним блинчики, получилось очень даже неплохо) Рецепт блинов: 2 скупа прота 3 белка Стевия Все смешать до однородной консистенции и выпекать блины на тефлоновой сковороде без масла. Следите, чтобы долго не лежали на сковородке, а то быстро пригорают. Можно промазать блины творогом со стевией. нажимайте Yes и не жадничайте)

Fantastic!

foodonamission님께서 12 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my third flavour of About Time Whey and just like the rest I love this product too! It's easily digestible, has a great flavour that you can drink on it's own but also compliments fruit or green smoothies wonderfully!

Awesome product

4777905079577827697님께서 5 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just an amazing protein powder with only clean, delicious ingredients on the list. Good stuff.

Compromised Packaging

5405229433975961942님께서 7 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

While I was extremely impressed with the speed of delivery of my products, I was surprised to find my protein powder chalking out the side of the container before it had even been unscrewed. When I removed the top, the foam seal was broken and the protein powder was everywhere. I'm concerned as to whether my protein has been compromised with Lord knows what and whether the product is still fresh. This is my first purchase on this website, and I'm pretty disappointed and would like a replacement container. I've already referred another person to this website and hope they don't receive the same experience. If this mistake is rectified, then I will gladly be a return customer due to all other aspects of purchase being satisfactory. UPDATE: I emailed customer service regarding the packaging of the protein powder. A representative responded to my complaint very quickly and had already shipped a replacement container. I received it 2 days later and have been very pleased with this batch of About Time. Thank you I-Herb for standing by your products!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

5356946921066490598님께서 3 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Clean and yummy

5369590579822199525님께서 4 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you search for a clean and good flavored protein, this is the one. Love it

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

SarahOmar님께서 7 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

1st protein powder I bought with stevia as I was trying to lay off the sugar and artificial sweeteners - 1 sip and I was thrown off. Disgusting to my taste buds. Great nutritional content but I'll be switching to unflavoured protein powders. Had to give my tub away.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great ingredients but lack of taste

5588683325799088520님께서 10 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has great ingredients. Very natural but the taste is awful with water. I can only drink this shake with my almond milk !

1-8 / 8