KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 23
언어
정렬

Не помог

Olga-Brattseva님께서 10 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

К сожалению не помог

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

毎朝の不愉快に一発で効く

cinamon28님께서 1 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

朝起きた途端に1-3時間ほど続く鼻水と、顎関節症からくる喉の痛みに一発で効きます。20滴も使ってないと思いますが、喉には結構刺激がある味ですが、この刺激が効いてる感じを増幅してくれますので、不愉快では全くありません。じわ~っと浸透している間に不快な症状が消えてくれています。3ヶ月ほど使っていますが、なぜか最近はその鼻水も減ってきています。私の最もひどいアレルギーシーズンの4月に、どう効くか効かないのか、またレポートしようと思っています。今までこのサイトで購入したホメオパシー関連の商品は全く効果なかったのですが、本当にこの製品には感謝しています。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

使い始めはご注意を

Mayarolo님께서 3 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

先月から花粉症デビューし、早めの対策用にお試し購入しました。ホメオパシーは昔から知っているので、一般向けサプリでも少し期待して買いました。効果はこれからなので今後また書きたいと思いますが、使う方は初めにご注意を!舌の下に20滴落として唾液を混ぜて最低一分待ってから飲み込むと書いてあったのでそうしたところ、びっくりするような刺激がありまるで火傷のような感覚がしたので、慌てて水を口に含み混ぜてからゆっくり飲みました。直接口に入れなくても少量の水に入れて飲む方法も書いてあります。 水を使う事をお勧めします。まだ口の中がジンジンしてます・・・。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

常備しています

5493174250231006098님께서 5 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

イングランドに住んでいた時から10年来使用しています。花粉の季節に症状を緩和してくれて手放せないです。薬のような副作用がなく体に優しい! 2or3年前にLuffaからAllergy Reliefに改名していて製造が終わったのかと思って,ストックしてある分でつないでいました。 Vogel社から直接購入ができず、 iHerbを偶然知るまでは個人的に渡英した時購入していました。今は簡単にwebで購入ができるようになり大変助かっています。 もっともっと早くiHerbを知りたかったです!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

best I've tried yet

Reviewer1519987님께서 5 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My five-year-old daughter has been fighting environmental allergies since she was two. She has skin outbreaks and reactive breathing issues. It's been bad. This has worked the best we've found so far. Her nose is moist and not itchy so she's stopped picking it entirely! This did a better job than Zyrtec for kids, and I feel better about giving it to her.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

INCREDIBLE

Reviewer2018312님께서 12 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking strong anti-histamine for over 20 years for a very very strong itch (without any skin eruptions or skin colour change). With A. Vogel Allergy Relief I'm now able to have 1/2 a tablet of regular anti-histamine every third day. This within only 3 months of usage. Imagine in 6 months from now! Really happy with the results!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It works for me.

Reviewer1123937님께서 7 18, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works for me. No side effects.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Relief from allergy symptoms within one minute

Reviewer3159158님께서 5 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I receive relief from allergy symptoms such as headaches,itchy eyes and nasal stuffiness in one minute after using the drops. This is the only suppliment that I can use for my allergy and sinus problems that will not elivate my blood pressure.During allergy season I carry it with me at all times. I also use it when I know I will be in close areas where there are perfumes and fabrics such as wool or when visiting friends who have cats or dogs. I find this product wonderful.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fluid Pollinosan

Reviewer1666709님께서 3 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the tablets. The ingredients are helpful for controling seasonal allergies.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ok

Reviewer1058863님께서 9 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

ok

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 23

1 2 3