KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 21
언어
정렬

Good Buy/good product

Reviewer1909159님께서 11 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried this because of the proce. We like it and it does not have fishy "repeat."

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

腸溶性カプセル最高!

Reviewer1994193님께서 10 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

数ヶ月前から、ベストセラーである"Now Foods, Omega-3, Cardiovascular Support, 200 Softgels"からこちらに乗り換えました。 げっぷをしても、魚臭い匂いがしない。多少カプセル数は少なくても、こちらで大変満足です。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хороший рыбий жир

5214928129932979008님께서 3 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked advise. I liked advise. Especially those who play sports. Fish oil strengthens joints.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

рыбий жир для всей семьи

5371170192978484629님께서 5 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

брала для знакомой. они всей семьёй принимают по 1 шт в день в зимнее время. нет отрыжки рыбьим жиром, что немаловажно. Банка огромная.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Выгодная Покупка!

4863782424622200707님께서 11 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Довольна этим рыбьим жиром.Банка огромная,капсулы большие.У кого проблемы с глотанием,ищите другие,но нам нормально.Мои трое детей и я пьем их без проблем. Я по две, дети по одной.Слышала,что пить их надо в месяцы с буквой "р" в названии,так и делаем, болеем меньше.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fish oil

Reviewer2340311님께서 10 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very well satisfied with my purchase of 1000 mg. fish oil pills. I wont know the results of taking them until I have my cholesterol checked in a couple of months. I am more than satisfied with the price. I was able to buy twice the amount of pills that I was buying from someone else at the same price, including the shipping. Thank you.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent Reputation Precedes Excellent Product

Reviewer1265123님께서 11 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time I bought this Fish Oil supplement and I will never go back to the other kinds where you have the fishy aftertaste. I am pleased with the many other supplements, but this one allows me to take the supplement with great health benefits.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

excelent

Reviewer1625378님께서 4 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product

Reviewer2775751님께서 2 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, and great value for money

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good Product

funkydharma님께서 3 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My partner finds these are fine. Good value.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 21

1 2 3