KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 25
언어
정렬

This product helped get rid of my cysts!

Reviewer2228497님께서 8 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The price and quality is fantastic. The capsules were not too big and there were no problems digesting. This greatly helped my skin. I used to get large cysts on my face and since I have taken this, I almost never see them anymore. If I do get one it's not half as bad as the ones I was getting before. I totally did not even expect that and I am very impressed!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хорошая цена за натуральные витамины!

5620839034568938697님께서 10 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Правильная дозировка!, так как за 1 прием усваивается не более 200МЕ, а потребность в день 400МЕ. Так что по 1 капсуле 2 раза в день и будет Вам счастье) Важно!! это натуральный витамин Е (d-Alpha Tocopherol), а не синтетический (dl-alpha tocopheryl). Ну и.. хорошая цена за такое колличество.

Цена - качество

5492540537591893941님께서 9 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

В летний период, когда нет необходимости принимать мультивитамины, Принимаю постоянно. Хорошо для кожи.

easy to take

Reviewer1458298님께서 9 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

taking for my skin. seem to be working. no tummy problem and great price.

Good price

BetelNut님께서 10 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

More than worth the price compared to other brand with same potency.

Great as always!

Reviewer2161229님께서 11 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you!

GOOD DEAL

Reviewer2722882님께서 7 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR EXTRA VIT E THIS IS THE TICKET TO GO ALONG WITH THE VIT. E YOU GET OUT OF YOUR FOODS.

Excellent price/value

Reviewer2436167님께서 7 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps my dry skin in winter.

Not sure

snowfitness1님께서 6 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am unsure how to rate this because I noticed something that has me confused. I really liked the low price on this, so I bought it. But last night I decided to use one of the pills' contents on my lips (as I've done many times in the past), and there is no flavor at all. I am not an expert on vitamin E's flavor, but every single vitamin E pill I have ever used in the past a the exact same flavor, which I thought was distinctive to vitamin E itself. Hmmmm. Maybe it was the oil it was contained in that consistently had that flavor, because I noticed that this vitamin E is in a glycerine base. I would love to know more about this if anyone has this knowledge! :) In the meantime, I'll trust that it is indeed vitamin E.

Витамины как витамины

IrenVladi님께서 11 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Выбор пали эти из-за стоимости и фирмы-производителя. Эффект от приёма витамина Е заметить сложно. Пришло на 10 капсул больше

1-10 / 25