Quality of Life Labs, Deodorex, With Champex Mushroom Extract, 200 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
구매 수량 2+할인 5%
- iHerb에서 주문하시고 로열티 크래딧을 적립받으세요!
- 제품 가격의 10%을 다음 주문에 사용할 수 있는 포인트로 적립해 드립니다.
- 주문이 출고되면 바로 적립된 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 바로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 로열티 크래딧 포인트는 적립 후 60일 동안 사용하실 수 있으며 미사용된 포인트는 자동 소멸됩니다.
본 제품은 이미 위시리스트에 저장되어 있습니다
본 제품은 위시리스트에 포함되었습니다.
|묶음 구매 할인:||- ₩4,333|
- Detox Support
- Reduces Body Odors where they Originate
- Inhibits Chemicals that Cause Bad Breath
- Purifies the Blood of Ammonia
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten-Free
Offensive smells, including body odor, bad breath, and flatulence, occur when food is decomposed by intestinal bacteria into odor-causing substances, such as ammonia, indole, and skatole.
Deodorex features Champex - a patented proprietary extract of champignon mushroom. Champex effectively reduces body odors where they originate, by decreasing levels of these toxic chemicals in the intestines and blood.
Champex also helps cleanse the body, purify the blood, and maintain normal levels of uric acid.
The subject of in vitro, in vivo, and human clinical studies, Champex has been shown to:
- Reduce body odors by up to 60%
- Inhibit the chemical that causes bad breath
- Purify the blood of ammonia
- Maintain normal uric acid levels
- Support the health of the kidneys
Deodorex can be used as part of a detox regimen and for continuous detox support year-round.
2 vegicaps daily with a meal. To fight bad breath, you may also empty the contents of 1 capsule into a small amount of water, rinse for 30 seconds, and spit.
포함된 다른 성분들
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 vegicaps|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Concentrated champignon extract (Agaricus bisporus), dextrin, and DL-malic acid
|†Daily Value not established.|