KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

بصدق مرة غني

5056608284316717486님께서 Apr 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

كأنه مضاد حيوي فعلا اللي يجربه حيطلبه دائما

Sweet and Good!!

5090317199349550483님께서 Mar 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can eat it just like that or mix with my tea. love it!

Superb!

4891165787127527740님께서 Dec 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

WoW! This is great. Package arrive on time when i'm having my menses. Having cramps and hot flushes, always makes me weak and makes me giddy. After taking this for 4 days with an empty stomach, it does help my cramps especially my clogs as well as the hot flushes. Giddy no more. In fact, skin looks better. Normally during menses i had dull skin. My immune is getting better. How i know? Because i had on and off flu and cough, it has now stop. Isn't that great? At reasonable price with all the benefits in one! Thank you, iHerb for the great product on board. Will definitely buying this again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good product

4669693988845461808님께서 Jul 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This honey is not a usual honey, it is very effective, makes me stronger. I would recommend to take it not more than one teaspoon at once. One plastic container will last long. I like how it tastes. Will certainly buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I Really Wanted To Like This Honey ...

Reviewer3000993님께서 Apr 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

... but I couldn't get used to the taste nor the fragrance. Not repeating this order. I am going back to REALLY RAW honey, which is sooooooo yummy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Intense flavor!

MikeMember님께서 Mar 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this honey, but use it sparingly along with other honey.

Very sweet delight

Reviewer1535986님께서 Jan 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use the super propolis from the brand and love it. This product is very sweet, but great texture.

satisfied

Reviewer1862369님께서 Jun 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good for health,Mirela

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I really like this schtuff!

Reviewer1779886님께서 Nov 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For an extra boost of all the goodness that raw honey and the hard working honey bees provide try this wonderful paste. I love the taste but some might find it a bit bitter. (I happen to love bitter and sour rather than sweet.) I take one teaspoon of this a day for an extra energy and vitamin boost. Highly recommend. I will definitely purchase this product agasin!

is good

5458343361499152125님께서 Nov 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

is good