KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

EXCELLENT...on a par with Manuka Honey

Reviewer1833465님께서 Mar 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using Manuka honey to heal my throat from Acid Reflux. After three bottles I tried other honeys and this one was as good as Manuka. No more burning throat. The Y.S Organic Bee Farms RAW HONEY is also excellent.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Unique and delicious, but it took me some time to get used to it.

Reviewer2891273님께서 Oct 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful honey. First time I tried it I could hardly bear the flavor. I knew that it was good for me so I took a spoon each day and could hardly eat it. But after some time I got used to the flavor and come to like it. Now I think it’s delicious! Try putting it on bread with butter. The butter softens the flavor and adds creamy notes.

super-rich taste and goodness

5034971234259523209님께서 Aug 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is not plain honey, so it doesn't taste like plain honey--it tastes incredibly rich and dense, and has a wonderful aroma. I am taking it daily for energy and whatever other benefits may accrue, but have not been doing so for long enough to tell you what will happen. What I can say is that this compound has great intuitive appeal to me and that taking a spoonful with mindfulness in the morning is like tasting the rich sweetness of the universe.

Amazing Stuff ... Gives me Super Energy

Reviewer2720121님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took me about a week to get use to the strong taste, but, wow, now my body craves this product and I like the taste. I take at least 1 TBS per day, I am 70, and I feel 40 when I take this product. The benefits of Bee Propolis are widely documented, this is a true super food.

Good stuff!!

Reviewer1278039님께서 Nov 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I eat this like a desert. I ate almost a full bottle on my birthday. although one WARNING my mom ate one tablespoon of this and had a sever headache and sinus attack the next day. If your allergic to this stuff then be careful..... otherwise enjoy!!!

Intense flavor.

Reviewer1310579님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm going to end up sort of eating small spoonfuls of this as a supplement instead of treating it like honey. Its extremely thick texture and strong flavor mean it doesn't work in warm beverages the way I hoped it would.

Very good

paisleyjade님께서 Jun 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thick, healthy & delicious. The only thing I would change is instead of a plastic jar, I would prefer a glass jar.

Excellent taste

Reviewer1605433님께서 Oct 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is solid and tastes great. I am adding it to smoothies and I think I'll use it as a face pack too!

Superb!

4891165787127527740님께서 Dec 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

WoW! This is great. Package arrive on time when i'm having my menses. Having cramps and hot flushes, always makes me weak and makes me giddy. After taking this for 4 days with an empty stomach, it does help my cramps especially my clogs as well as the hot flushes. Giddy no more. In fact, skin looks better. Normally during menses i had dull skin. My immune is getting better. How i know? Because i had on and off flu and cough, it has now stop. Isn't that great? At reasonable price with all the benefits in one! Thank you, iHerb for the great product on board. Will definitely buying this again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I Really Wanted To Like This Honey ...

Reviewer3000993님께서 Apr 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

... but I couldn't get used to the taste nor the fragrance. Not repeating this order. I am going back to REALLY RAW honey, which is sooooooo yummy!

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품