KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,544

₩8,985

할인금액: ₩441 (5% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Healthy but not so tasty

Reviewer2483880님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried most of Y.S. Organic Bee Farms honeys and enjoyed them very much but this one is not so tasty. I assume it's the buckwheat I'm not particularly liking (I have not yet tried the buckwheat honey from the company so I can't say for sure). The taste is very potent and not particularly sweet. I will finish the jar though, as I know that it's very good for me! Hopefully I can get used to the taste, I really want to like this, however, right now I much prefer the manuka honey and the poma honey!

Raw is best

Reviewer1023123님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this.This is raw.In case you dont know any honey that is not solid has been heated.Once heated you lose the good nutrients.Legally in the US you can label honey raw even if it has been heated.So.. it has to have a butter texture to it. This is raw.

值得推荐

niuniuaihaitao님께서 May 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

这款产品我用来跟苹果醋一起使用,放在苹果醋里,加点果汁,味道好,而且对身体也没的说,抗氧化,减肥,提升免疫力。我还买了好多送朋友。iHerb,挺你!!!永远!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

PERFECT , all round all-purpose HONEY !!

Reviewer2530419님께서 Apr 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can eat it, put on your face as a face-mask. dab on wound and cuts. It is the perfect blend honey. AND....it has a great price.

Antioxidant Power

5764418440535056967님께서 Oct 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

compared to Buckwheat, still like this. now drink twice a cup everyday. Great for health and weak stomach

So-so...

Reviewer1396677님께서 Sep 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

That taste is not bad.., But not so tasty...

Superfood

archeiherb님께서 Mar 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always know buckwheat honey is loaded with antioxidants,which is quiet different from other honey. But its smell is not very luscious.Actually this one tastes and smells so bad..

Really sweet^^

5750579538752805096님께서 Feb 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy this product for my mom. Her stomach is really weak. Honey is helpful to weak stomach like my mom. She like it.

do not like the taste

breaking님께서 Dec 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Do not like the taste,wont buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Like eating the flowers themselves!

Reviewer1736272님께서 Jul 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this honey. It has a wonderful, powerful floral taste and a little goes a long way. I use it in my tea and in my morning oatmeal. I bought this because another honey I chose was out of stock, but I am glad now that I had an opportunity to try this unique honey version.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품