KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Potent but way too much sodium

4766679598926036279님께서 Mar 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was quite strong and the taste is really nice. The saltiness just about kills its palatability though.

like it

Reviewer1202492님께서 Feb 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel like it has given me some energy but have not taken for long.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

bugajuk님께서 Nov 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, but i am again convinced myself that I am not a fan of liquid products. I like pills better. I was using it for anemia it helped a little. I think it would help better if i used it for three or more month.. And also i didn't like the bottle, it always spilled when pouring into spoon.

Nice Energy drink!!

4848734342951828005님께서 Nov 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I drink regularly chlorophyll and give it to my husband as well. I think it works subtly but surely. It keeps my system clean and I'm less prone to cold and flu than before.

The good green stuff!

Reviewer1393699님께서 May 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes as you'd expect - earthy & salty. Refreshing & calming to either start or end the day :) Great quality - no powders, just liquid extracts.

Elixir or life!

5026451386709138963님께서 Feb 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! Was so happy that I could order it and have it shipped to Asia. Keeps constipation at bay & bowel movements regular.

Such a difference!

theunextreme님께서 Feb 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been living in toxic mold for the past 2 years. We recently gutted the mold out of the home and I began drinking liquid chlorophyll. I could tell a difference almost immediately. I developed Hashimoto's and hypothyroidism in the process of living in mold. As soon as I took my first drink of liquid chlorophyll, I noticed a boost in my energy. Here I am, almost a month later, and haven't felt this good in YEARS! I just ordered another bottle of this stuff. It doesn't taste wonderful but the taste does not linger at least. Seriously, amazing product. I highly recommend!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Just OK

Reviewer1356978님께서 Oct 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im sure it does what it should but I prefer the mint tasting one better. Re-ordered that and will always moving forward.

Organic Chlorophyll - good for energy boost and body odour

5625657342130073188님께서 Oct 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love this! We take first thing in the morning for better absorption. The tastes gets better after a while - you get used to it, we like the taste now. ...Gives more energy, feel good... it cleans the blood which reduces body odour.... ...We like that this brand of chlorophyll is Organic. Ingredients are good, no nasty preservatives.... We will continue to use this. Very happy, thank you

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very happy, works well in unison with MRM CLA 1250, 1000mg, 180

4720024297802681313님께서 Oct 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first purchase of chlorophyll in this form and it works well. I dont really have anything to compare it to other than to say it beats conventional methods and cleaning appliances after juicing veges.

상품 1-10 중 전체 42 상품