KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great internal deodorant

PurplePegasus님께서 May 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure why my review was deleted? It doesn't spam the site. This is from about 4 years ago: Stops odors before they start. I'm ill with HMT and I get strong body odor about 15 minutes after showering. Completely gone with this. No taste unlike horrid wheatgrass! Liquids work better than caps (which just didn't) but it's impossible not to spill. DeSouza does the same. They make these huge openings (just like salad dressing) so you pour too much. It always gets everywhere on the counter. I need to buy a pipette! This is the only liquid chlorophyll that is organic. To be honest I'm very wary of the company because... have you read the ingredients of their other products? Polysorbate 80 & methyl & propyl parabens! Anyone else afraid that they use an utensil or bottle to pour this that was tainted with preservatives? It's spooky! I try not to buy anything from irresponsible companies such as this one that use toxic chemicals but the problem is no one else is selling an organic liquid chlorophyll. By the way, this is way better than dangerous chlorella. I have heavy metal toxicity and one tablet of chlorella knocked me out for days. Then I read that it mobilizes the metals in your system but doesn't bind them out, just like cilantro, so it's very dangerous if you have HMT chlorella could literally kill you. (Happened to one guy whose metals mobilized and settled in his brain, after he got paralyzed!) Thought some would appreciate the info.

truly a great product

Reviewer3156375님께서 Jan 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this product. It does wonders for the health of the colon, and i am convinced raises the iron levels in your body. Women over 40 will benefit greatly from taking this. Its the only chlorophyll i can find that is labeled organic,which i assume means made from organically grown alfalfa.

Energy boom

Karach님께서 Sep 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Drink it in the morning and after lunch. Painted my stool in green and absorbed body and stool odor. Improved my digestion. This chlorophyll helped me with exposure to the sun, I did not get any sunburns while using this product. Very pleased. Will buy again.

healthy

Reviewer2873404님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this as I know chlorophil is good for you and cleansing. I transfer it to a clean Olive oil bottle that has an easy pour spout on it so it eliminates spilling.

Angel Paws Rescue

Reviewer1972778님께서 Aug 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Liq. Chlorophyll is one of the ingredients for a natural remedy for loose stool in cats/dogs. World Organic is well - organic and made from quality grasses.

Shae in Florida

Reviewer1000109님께서 Feb 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best chlorophyll. I was very sick for a long time. I know this works.

life saver

4812030678147626134님께서 Sep 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

my doctor theats cancer with chlorophyll. She wanted to told everybody about this amazing product, but some forces dont let her.. everyone should drink this every day. my sister survives from breast cancer with chlorophyll and cordyceps.

Such a difference!

theunextreme님께서 Feb 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been living in toxic mold for the past 2 years. We recently gutted the mold out of the home and I began drinking liquid chlorophyll. I could tell a difference almost immediately. I developed Hashimoto's and hypothyroidism in the process of living in mold. As soon as I took my first drink of liquid chlorophyll, I noticed a boost in my energy. Here I am, almost a month later, and haven't felt this good in YEARS! I just ordered another bottle of this stuff. It doesn't taste wonderful but the taste does not linger at least. Seriously, amazing product. I highly recommend!

Organic Chlorophyll - good for energy boost and body odour

5625657342130073188님께서 Oct 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love this! We take first thing in the morning for better absorption. The tastes gets better after a while - you get used to it, we like the taste now. ...Gives more energy, feel good... it cleans the blood which reduces body odour.... ...We like that this brand of chlorophyll is Organic. Ingredients are good, no nasty preservatives.... We will continue to use this. Very happy, thank you

0000000two

101010011님께서 Sep 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

take a couple of tablespoons of this every morning. try not to spill it, then go about my day. i feel great and energized. when i really notice its effect is when i go to yoga class. i am able to get so much oxygen into my system that the high lasts for a long time. before i started the chlor i was never able to do that. my skin has a great complection with a glowing tone. i will have to wait and see what other great effects it has as i progress with usage.

상품 1-10 중 전체 42 상품