KO

₩129,391

₩184,199

할인금액: ₩54,807 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Vitalzym cured 20 year problem

Reviewer3169861님께서 May 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had a lump (possibly a growth of some kind) at the back of my skull on my left side for approximately 20 years. I often had headaches that radiated from that spot also. After taking Vitalzymes for two straight weeks (5 in the morning and three at night) I noticed strange sensations coming from that area and felt like the area was releasing toxins and breaking up the lump. The lump is gone now and no more headaches from that area at all. I feel so much better too. I love Vitalyzym. Thank you for the service and fine products you provide. Ginny

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

better than any modern medicine on the planet

Reviewer2882800님께서 Dec 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was extremely sick for months, tons of antibiotics, steriods, you name it, constant trips to the er, doctor etc. It was finally under control but I was not cured and the doctors didn't know what it was that was making me sick, I couldn't breath, had migraines, always tired, never felt well, then some more doctor trips, I had started taking supplements of vitamins, herbs and minerals. Another trip to the dr. revealed I had fibroids, cysts and endometriosis, they wanted to operate, after more research, I started the vitalzym, I haven't any any asthma attacks, any headaches, my fribroids, cysts and endometriosis are gone. I feel like me again, I have energy again, and haven't seen the dr. in months.

Fantastic product!

Reviewer3307225님께서 Aug 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Fair priced. I've used this product for years and it works great. I had scar tissue on my leg and now it's gone. I have liver and gall bladder problems and it helps a lot.

very good product!

Reviewer2360193님께서 Dec 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both husband and I love the effect on our overall health! Clears out brain fog and body stiffness when you find the right dosage.

US - Arizona - Very powerful

MartyWilson님께서 Nov 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vitalzym has cut pain where other products haven't been able to. The inflammation that I have experienced has been dramatically reduced by using this product. I did, however, note that the pain I usually have in my right arm after typing long hours has been reduced significantly by eliminating wheat from my diet. The Vitalzym still helps with vitality (less muscle pain) and my ability to work long hours. My husband loves it as well!

Never miss a day

Reviewer1991595님께서 Jun 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are excellent. I mainly take them to keep the candida away

Excellent product/excellent service

Reviewer1980575님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a long-time user of Viatalzym and find it very effective with a scar tissue problem. I can buy it in several locations but much prefer IHerb.com because of their speedy service. I've NEVER had a problem with any order through IHerb.

Great Product

Reviewer2831372님께서 Jan 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this stuff really works. It got rid of my scar tissue after having surgery!

Truly Amazing

Reviewer2877288님께서 Jan 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has given me hope,i have been taking it for 3 months,had a lot of pain from ovarion cyst and now i'm pain free,it worked on a lot of other things as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Soreness removed used for awhile

Reviewer2166616님께서 Sep 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started this product about 5 years ago and used it religiously. I found it absolutely helped with joint pain especially when getting up in the morning. Always having to take it on an empty stomach was a challenge, but sometimes I took it even though I had eaten. I quite the product about a year ago and slowly started experiencing pain again, I recently reordered and my joint pain is slowly easing again, must be the product!

상품 1-10 중 전체 50 상품