KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Hybrid - Neither Here or There

4826714255549365370님께서 Sep 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This so-called "hybrid" doesn't compare with the enteric coated, more effective product by World Nutrition. The Vegetarian formula is still expensive, but did little to reduce the inflammation. This is a compromise which does not deliver.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

noticed a difference in two weeks

Reviewer1674257님께서 Dec 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tale about 12 a day, have Afib, there has been a big improvement, I am still experimenting with the dose. I also take Medizym 10 a day

Vitalzym

5649090018879980606님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Type 1 Diabetes and shortly after starting this vitamin, I have reduced my mealtime insulin by a couple units. Also, I have more energy and feel better overall. I am not saying this is curing diabetes by any means, but I am saying I like what I see.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good for Piriformis Syndrome!

Reviewer2729351님께서 Aug 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Vitalzym for about 6 weeks now and I feel so much better! I've had Piriformis Syndrome (a type of sciatica) for five years. I have trouble walking more than a quarter mile and have trouble getting comfortable in bed due to the chronic pain. Vitalzym has greatly reduced my pain! It's not a cure, but I'm sleeping so much better; I can finally lie on my left side for the first time in five years! I'm not sure if it's inhibiting inflammation or if it's working on scar tissue or both. Either way, it's working great and I'm a huge fan. I rarely write reviews, but I wanted to write this one in the hope that it might help others. Best wishes in finding a cure for your pain.

great enzyme product

5510887179825478824님께서 May 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super fast international shipping. Sure will buy again.

vitamins

Reviewer1691682님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is an excellent choice, and an excellent company.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Service is quick and accurate

Reviewer2212945님께서 Oct 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the second time I ordered this product, but the first time it was from elsewhere. I received this fast and quick, like the next day! And I ordered it close to midnight the day before! The product itself is a fantastic product. The enzymes contained facilitate functions our bodies do day in and day out. And being a preventive measure against catastrophic medical conditions is a bonus well worth the price.

Vitalzym

Reviewer2884480님께서 Jul 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

when i started taking Vitalzym enzymes an old injury around a dislocated rib began to itch intensly. It seems the enzymes were cleaning up an old scar. I was taking between 6 & 9 a day. After many months of daily itching it seems to have finally stopped itching. I believe the enzymes do great repair work in the body.

Excellent...

Reviewer2977054님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps me with fibrocystic breasts - helps digest dairy and other stuff that's tough on my system.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Mulitiple advantages to Vitalzym.

Reviewer2805669님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vitalzym is a great product. It was suggested to me by a friend who mentioned the reduction of pain from an old injury. I had suffered from ankle pain on and off from a old ankle sprain and torn tendon. It worked no more ankle pain within 4 days WOW. Surprisingly to me i found there were mulitiple advantages to this product. I found reduced bruising time, better digestive health and amazingly a increase in energy throughout the day. Love this product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 50 상품