KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Oatmeal enhancer

Reviewer1858166님께서 Nov 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great to sweeten and add variety to my morning oatmeal.

Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia - Vanilla Creme

Reviewer1667778님께서 Dec 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this stuff! My husband, who is traditionally a junk food junkie, will drink this stuff everyday in his coffee with half/half - instead of flavored creamers! My family also uses this in our plain yogurt and protein shakes -- excellent stuff!

love sweetleaf stevia.

Reviewer3019647님께서 Mar 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The vanilla flavor is really good. I will always keep this around for sweetening oatmeal, yogurt, and tea.

very nice

Reviewer1309237님께서 Apr 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

sweet and not bitter. Very pleasant vanilla taste, not overwhelming and very natural . Love it.

great sweetner

Reviewer2937505님께서 May 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just love this flavor it goes great with tea and coffee. I also put it on plain yogurt it gives it a taste of sweetness. You don't need much though.

Yummy

khi-73님께서 Aug 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tasty drops. 3 drops in a glass is perfect. More gives a strange aftertaste.

The Best Stevia I've Used

Reviewer3033976님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried other stevia products from this website. This is my favorite. I use it in my coffee and no terrible aftertaste and very mild. You CAN really taste the vanilla flavor, so you should like vanilla as well. I did try putting it in water and wasn't so much a fan of that but definitely good in coffee!

Absolute favourit!

lipslife님께서 Apr 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful vanilla taste. Use it to sweeten everything: coffee, tea, chocolate, smoothies, oats, you name it...

Stevia Vanilla Cream by Wisdom

Reviewer1572395님께서 Feb 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this reminds me of cream soda. Only draw back when frozen in ice cream leaves after taste if not eaten right away.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best tasting liquid stevia vanilla flavor I've tasted!

thesvetlana님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes great! I have tried many different brands of liquid stevia and consistently Wisdom brand tastes the best. They should all be refrigerated to preserve their freshness and flavor, it says so on the label.

상품 21-30 중 전체 366 상품