KO

₩11,370

₩18,212

할인금액: ₩6,841 (38% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Thank God for Stevia!

Reviewer2696254님께서 Apr 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

Oatmeal enhancer

Reviewer1858166님께서 Nov 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great to sweeten and add variety to my morning oatmeal.

Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia - Vanilla Creme

Reviewer1667778님께서 Dec 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this stuff! My husband, who is traditionally a junk food junkie, will drink this stuff everyday in his coffee with half/half - instead of flavored creamers! My family also uses this in our plain yogurt and protein shakes -- excellent stuff!

love sweetleaf stevia.

Reviewer3019647님께서 Mar 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The vanilla flavor is really good. I will always keep this around for sweetening oatmeal, yogurt, and tea.

very nice

Reviewer1309237님께서 Apr 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

sweet and not bitter. Very pleasant vanilla taste, not overwhelming and very natural . Love it.

great sweetner

Reviewer2937505님께서 May 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just love this flavor it goes great with tea and coffee. I also put it on plain yogurt it gives it a taste of sweetness. You don't need much though.

Yummy

khi-73님께서 Aug 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tasty drops. 3 drops in a glass is perfect. More gives a strange aftertaste.

The Best Stevia I've Used

Reviewer3033976님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried other stevia products from this website. This is my favorite. I use it in my coffee and no terrible aftertaste and very mild. You CAN really taste the vanilla flavor, so you should like vanilla as well. I did try putting it in water and wasn't so much a fan of that but definitely good in coffee!

Absolute favourit!

lipslife님께서 Apr 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful vanilla taste. Use it to sweeten everything: coffee, tea, chocolate, smoothies, oats, you name it...

Stevia Vanilla Cream by Wisdom

Reviewer1572395님께서 Feb 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this reminds me of cream soda. Only draw back when frozen in ice cream leaves after taste if not eaten right away.

상품 21-30 중 전체 370 상품