KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

like!

Reviewer2664178님께서 Aug 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like both the Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme and the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia (alcohol based). The Wisdom Natural has a smell and taste that remind me of vanilla cake, while the NuNaturals reminds me more of sweetened regular vanilla extract. I use them for different things.

Grrrreat!

Reviewer2151755님께서 Aug 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this specially with carob! Taste is really good and real!

Tastes great!

Reviewer3336134님께서 Dec 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Added to unsweetened coconut milk - it tastes like a vanilla milshake!

Taste like vanilla icecream

Reviewer2408619님께서 Dec 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recommended

Great stuff, great price

5494460406381950056님께서 Jul 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't use too much or you might notice that slight fennel/licorice aftertaste from the stevia. Best used sparingly. If you want a strong vanilla flavour, might want splurge and use a vanilla bean. This is cheaper than the extract I was using, so that's not a problem! Looks like it'll last a very long time. Look forward to trying other flavours

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

sweetdrops stevia vanilla -love it!

Reviewer2221060님께서 Apr 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in my coffee instead of sugar. I have also used other flavors and brands. This is my favorite brand and flavor. Must keep a bottle on hand.

Sooo Yummy!

Reviewer2869993님께서 May 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in pretty much anything where I want a sweet vanilla flavor. Great in plain yogurt, tea (hot or iced), smoothies, cookies, homemade ice cream... the list is endless. I like all of the Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevias I've tried so far but this is one of the best!

nice for baking

Reviewer2719843님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

adds great flavour to cakes and sweets

Stevia

Reviewer3022289님께서 Feb 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A little goes a long way with this. You only need a few drops to get an great vanilla creme flavour in what ever you use it for. Be careful not to use too much, then you will notice the bitter aftertaste that too much stevia tends to give.

Thank God for Stevia!

Reviewer2696254님께서 Apr 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

상품 11-20 중 전체 366 상품