KO

₩11,370

₩18,212

할인금액: ₩6,841 (38% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

perfect sweetner for hot chocolate.

Reviewer1144626님께서 Feb 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wisdom Natural chocolate and dark chocolate stevia is perfect with pure peruvian cacao and almond milk. No sugar highs and lows. A pure comfort drink

Horrible

Reviewer1390929님께서 Jun 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has a horrible taste, dossent remind me of chocolate at all. I won't order it again. Ever.

Bitter:(

Reviewer1780698님께서 Apr 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so excited about the variety of flavors Sweet Leaf has to offer, and ordered 5 different flavors including this one. All of them are not sweet enough - I'd say the taste is more like luscious, and when you add some more it turns to real bitter. NuNaturals stevia is limited in flavors, but tastes so much better.

Chocolate

Reviewer2490497님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love it in my coffee...iced or regular

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good, but still a neurotoxin

aaronash님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to love this stuff, but apparently even stevia (in this concentrated form), is bad for you. Best is to get the whole leaf crushed up, it's available here on iHerb. It really tastes good though. Serving size is less than you actually need, you'll go through a bottle more quickly than they lead you to believe.

Wasn't too fond of this

Reviewer2849284님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has a bitter unpleasant flavor mainly due to the alcohol and the chocolate flavor wasn't very strong at all. I won't buy this again.

Love this product!

happydays님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

In milk for the kids and in coffee for me!

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Reviewer1839209님께서 May 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE VANILLA CREME ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.

So so

greenisthenewblack님께서 Mar 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Personally I don't care too much for this flavour. There is something that isn't quite right with it, but I just can't figure out what. It is okay in Yogi Choco Tea, and I will try using it when I bake or make chocolatey things. Works well as a sweetener, but there are better flavours. I will not purchase again.

Very rich

Reviewer1183036님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The chocolate stevia flavor adds richness to my almond or soy milk. I'm looking into how to make milkshakes with it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 164 상품