KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Wasn't too fond of this

Reviewer2849284님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has a bitter unpleasant flavor mainly due to the alcohol and the chocolate flavor wasn't very strong at all. I won't buy this again.

Bitter:(

Reviewer1780698님께서 Apr 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so excited about the variety of flavors Sweet Leaf has to offer, and ordered 5 different flavors including this one. All of them are not sweet enough - I'd say the taste is more like luscious, and when you add some more it turns to real bitter. NuNaturals stevia is limited in flavors, but tastes so much better.

Horrible

Reviewer1390929님께서 Jun 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has a horrible taste, dossent remind me of chocolate at all. I won't order it again. Ever.

Chocolate

Reviewer2490497님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love it in my coffee...iced or regular

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

perfect sweetner for hot chocolate.

Reviewer1144626님께서 Feb 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wisdom Natural chocolate and dark chocolate stevia is perfect with pure peruvian cacao and almond milk. No sugar highs and lows. A pure comfort drink

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Reviewer1839209님께서 May 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE VANILLA CREME ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.

Love this product!

happydays님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

In milk for the kids and in coffee for me!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Chocolate Stevia! Great for Dieters!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appreciate that SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is a natural, convenient and healthy sweetener. It contains no calories or carbohydrates and may be used in tea, coffee, smoothies or any recipe. SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is delicious, has no aftertaste, and is diabetic friendly. And now since this stevia comes in several great flavors with just a few drops, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia can turn a boring bottle of water or virtually any other food or beverage into a flavorful, healthier experience.

Really good

Reviewer1539804님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this on strawberries Yummy

Chocolate Stevia

Reviewer3339239님께서 Mar 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an awesome Stevia! I love this brand and the chocolate is just like drinking chocolate milk! My son who hates all sweeteners, got into this when I first bought it and made the most delicious glass of "white" chocolate milk I had ever tasted. He just loves it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 164 상품