KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,956

₩17,548

할인금액: ₩6,592 (38% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love it

Reviewer1644324님께서 May 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The peppermint flavor is really good. I use this product in tea.

Stevia Liquid Peppermint

Reviewer2136388님께서 Oct 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product I have been using for over a decade now. This shipment arrived promptly and was packaged very well. iHerb has the best price on this product with great incentives!

holiday

Reviewer1860209님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

have bought the plain Stevia and thought the peppermint would be nice for holiday season but I can barely taste the peppermint -needs more peppermint flavoring.

PHENOMENAL!

Reviewer2129396님께서 May 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would give this flavor 10 stars if I could! Not too many people seem to have this flavor but it is a diamond in the rough! The peppermint is so true to taste with absolutely no aftertaste at all. I go through 1 bottle in about 3 days I just can't get enough of it! I use it in my coffee which is amazing, a few drops as a breath mint, as well as in my chocolate protein shakes blended with unsweetened almond milk-tastes just like chocolate mint ice cream! I imagine this flavor would be delicious in just about anything... just think of what food item or baking item might taste good with a little mint and here is your answer. This flavor is worth the cost hands down!

great

Reviewer1457310님께서 Feb 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful in drinks.

Sweet Leaf Stevia

Reviewer3190447님께서 Feb 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Really enjoy the flavors. Great service

Mint tea

Reviewer2490497님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add to iced tea and also use it in chocolate pudding for a great minty taste

great

Reviewer1258019님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

awesome taste! makes a great pepermint mocha if you add the chocolate stevia too.

Peppermint

lillanne님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love peppermint and when I saw stevia with thsi taste, I just had to order. It smell peppermint, but not sure it tasted peppermint. But ok in yoghurt and as a sweetener.

Good!

Reviewer2010946님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's peppermint, it's good quality. Great in cocoa.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품