KO

₩11,370

₩18,212

할인금액: ₩6,841 (38% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Love it

Reviewer1644324님께서 May 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The peppermint flavor is really good. I use this product in tea.

Stevia Liquid Peppermint

Reviewer2136388님께서 Oct 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product I have been using for over a decade now. This shipment arrived promptly and was packaged very well. iHerb has the best price on this product with great incentives!

holiday

Reviewer1860209님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

have bought the plain Stevia and thought the peppermint would be nice for holiday season but I can barely taste the peppermint -needs more peppermint flavoring.

PHENOMENAL!

Reviewer2129396님께서 May 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would give this flavor 10 stars if I could! Not too many people seem to have this flavor but it is a diamond in the rough! The peppermint is so true to taste with absolutely no aftertaste at all. I go through 1 bottle in about 3 days I just can't get enough of it! I use it in my coffee which is amazing, a few drops as a breath mint, as well as in my chocolate protein shakes blended with unsweetened almond milk-tastes just like chocolate mint ice cream! I imagine this flavor would be delicious in just about anything... just think of what food item or baking item might taste good with a little mint and here is your answer. This flavor is worth the cost hands down!

Peppermint Stevia

4625994542184901790님께서 Jul 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite to add to my green tea! Yummy!

Sweet Leaf Stevia

Reviewer3190447님께서 Feb 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Really enjoy the flavors. Great service

Good taste

5185620844867116592님께서 Oct 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice taste, havent tried is very much yet though.

perfect

Reviewer2272922님께서 Dec 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this..

MUST HAVE

TheSoulfulSpoon님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE this product to make chocolate mint smoothies!

Love SweetLeaf!

5407627771003200851님께서 Jul 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am an Omnitrition distributor and when I am on my drop diet, sweetleaf are the only kind of sweetener I can have. I use it to flavor baked fruit, and tea! :-) I love Peppermint in my black tea. omnitrition.com/JessicaandJeremy

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품