KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

I wasn't sure if i'd like it but I actually do

Reviewer1382187님께서 Dec 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's interesting and fun to change up a smoothie by adding some peppermint drops.

Wonderful and refreshing

5433629543707912661님께서 Oct 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very sweet peppermint taste..sometimes I add peppermint essential oil to my drinks for an extra kick with this one

delicious!

Reviewer2221060님께서 Oct 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE to flavor my coffee with this peppermint stevia. Nice to flavor other drinks as well.

Peppermint Stevia

4625994542184901790님께서 Jul 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite to add to my green tea! Yummy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A bit of aftertaste - not too much flavour

blueberrysegments님께서 May 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a bit bummed with this as I expected lots of flavour and little to non aftertaste and it doesn't match any of my expectations! When you smell it in the bottle it brings the illusion of being super flavourful, but when mixed in with the beverages it doesn't transfer. It can also give a bit of aftertaste if you want to sweeten your drink.

Good taste

5185620844867116592님께서 Oct 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice taste, havent tried is very much yet though.

Stevia Liquid Peppermint

Reviewer2136388님께서 Oct 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product I have been using for over a decade now. This shipment arrived promptly and was packaged very well. iHerb has the best price on this product with great incentives!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love SweetLeaf!

5407627771003200851님께서 Jul 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am an Omnitrition distributor and when I am on my drop diet, sweetleaf are the only kind of sweetener I can have. I use it to flavor baked fruit, and tea! :-) I love Peppermint in my black tea. omnitrition.com/JessicaandJeremy

Wonderful

CindyW님께서 Jun 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love using this in baking, in hot cocoa, as a sweetener in my homemade toothpaste, etc. The taste is wonderful. You will not be disappointed.

best in hot chocolate

5710254700521109804님께서 Nov 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this with a tiny bit of hot chocolate powder so I have a low calorie delicious hot chocolate. Also great in tea. That way you don't taste the bitter aftertaste (not as bad as some brands).

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품