KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,040

₩17,682

할인금액: ₩6,642 (38% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Compared NuNaturals to Wisdom Natural

Reviewer3315135님께서 Jan 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was really hoping that the Wisdom Natural English Toffee would be a good 2nd choice to NuNaturals Vanilla. First, it did not taste like English Toffee and was not as sweet as NuNaturals. Like the price not the product.

Didn't taste good

Reviewer1193698님께서 Nov 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this with greek yogurt and also to give taste to whipped cream, but I really didn't like this. I think it doesn't taste like toffee that much, it tastes very artificial even though it says it is made with natural flavors. I normally use NuNaturals liquid Vanilla Stevia for sweetening and I will continue to use that.

Well

Reviewer1796463님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't like the english toffee taste, but I shall try other flavours to see if any will taste better for me.

Stevia

Reviewer1930378님께서 Feb 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A bit too sweet for me... Will probably use this in cakes and cookies...

Fudge lovers choise

aRPiieS님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this and absolutely everything tastes like fudge, not really sweet one, nu naturals are way better.

Hmm

4880947033922911088님께서 Sep 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has a sintetic taste i think. Bought it to use in tea, but it was not good for that. Better with ice cream tough:p

Will not buy again

4646247861055418689님께서 Oct 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did nit really like this flavor. It kind of had a bitter after taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

long names will lead to more mistakes

4811186222652974848님께서 Oct 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to get Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,not flavoured. Instead I ordered toffee - from all flavours only one I loathe :( But I don't take all blame on me, as all this long names will just make confusion [con]... As flavours are not highlighted, so after researching website for an hour, I ordered Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,Wisdom Natural Toffee SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener, without noticing it is wrong one. Why low rating for a good product? Because I normally look at low scores first, and If someone is going to stumble upon this comment maybe is going to be more aware of this weakness during ordering.

Hmmmmm

Reviewer1022120님께서 Oct 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Other reviewer said that although they didn't typically like this brand, they did like this flavor so I tried it but didn't like it. This brand's aftertaste is not to my liking. I prefer the smoother taste of NuNaturals Vanilla Steveia (made with Singing Dog Vanilla).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't like the stevia taste

Reviewer1511544님께서 Dec 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had hoped tjat it would taste more like toffee.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품