KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,903

₩17,463

할인금액: ₩6,560 (38% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Cinnamon

Reviewer2490497님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great in coffee, cereal, & recipes including cinnamon

SweetLeaf is the Best Stevia

Reviewer2183343님께서 Aug 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several brands of Stevia (or those that claim to be Stevia) but always come back to SweetLeaf. I have used the powder and several of the flavored liquids and have been pleased with all including the cinnamon. Great way to add sweet to your coffee, shakes, smoothies, and cooking without using sugar or artificial sweeteners. Over the past two years I have been working very hard to eat healthier and SweetLeaf products have been very helpful in accomplishing that. I thought they were expensive at first but they last so long that the price is really not bad at all.

Great!

Reviewer1129477님께서 Aug 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it.

Yum!

Reviewer3268445님께서 Jun 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fabulous! I love this in my coffee.

Sweetleaf Flavored Stevia

Reviewer2509511님께서 Jul 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful product. I use it in everything I drink and eat. With no calories and being a natural product, it is amazing.

Great on baked apples

Reviewer1669638님께서 Feb 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this on apples with some cinnamon and it's wonderful.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1836330님께서 Jul 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband bought this to put in water to replace his daily teas. He really likes it. He says he can taste the cinnamon better in cold water versus hot water.

😊

5559206839036018886님께서 Dec 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

👍

Amazing!!

5402193920779950308님께서 Mar 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Yum

Reviewer3276893님께서 Aug 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reat for bpc