KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Amazing!!

5402193920779950308님께서 Mar 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Fake flavor

4812198796122043908님께서 Jul 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Flavor is that of spicy cinnamon hearts, not real cinnamon. I don't like this flavor and would not recommend it. It actually has a bit of a hot-dog after-taste. Yeah, pretty strange... I am a huge fan of SweetLeaf drops though. The only other one of the ones I've tried that tasted fake and I didn't like was the Chocolate-Raspberry. All the others so far I have liked. My favorites are English Toffee and Vanilla Creme. (Review for this flavor is based on using it in yogurt).

😊

5559206839036018886님께서 Dec 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

👍

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don´t like the artificial cinnamon taste..

4688594380307229981님께서 Sep 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don´t like the cinnamon taste in this, tastes very artificial. Otherwise the texture and the bottle are ok, easy to use.

Stevia Cinnamon

Reviewer1650627님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

An OK producted, but I wish it tasted even more cinnamon.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1836330님께서 Jul 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband bought this to put in water to replace his daily teas. He really likes it. He says he can taste the cinnamon better in cold water versus hot water.

meh

Reviewer2982475님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No noteworthy cinnamon flavour or sweetening from this. Disappointed :(

Just tastes sweet

Reviewer1496637님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is barely a hint of cinnamon. It is still a great tasting stevia, but no real cinnamon flavor. I will just use it as plain stevia.

great taste!

Reviewer1782385님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried other Sweetleaf liquid flavors and this is one of my favorites! It has a great cinnamon taste and no aftertaste. Will continue to purchase time and time again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1111499님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Satisfied customer