KO

₩10,749

₩17,216

할인금액: ₩6,467 (38% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

SweetLeaf is the Best Stevia

Reviewer2183343님께서 Aug 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several brands of Stevia (or those that claim to be Stevia) but always come back to SweetLeaf. I have used the powder and several of the flavored liquids and have been pleased with all including the cinnamon. Great way to add sweet to your coffee, shakes, smoothies, and cooking without using sugar or artificial sweeteners. Over the past two years I have been working very hard to eat healthier and SweetLeaf products have been very helpful in accomplishing that. I thought they were expensive at first but they last so long that the price is really not bad at all.

Cinnamon

Reviewer2490497님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great in coffee, cereal, & recipes including cinnamon

Great on baked apples

Reviewer1669638님께서 Feb 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this on apples with some cinnamon and it's wonderful.

Great!

Reviewer1129477님께서 Aug 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it.

Yum!

Reviewer3268445님께서 Jun 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fabulous! I love this in my coffee.

Sweetleaf Flavored Stevia

Reviewer2509511님께서 Jul 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful product. I use it in everything I drink and eat. With no calories and being a natural product, it is amazing.

Yum

Reviewer3276893님께서 Aug 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reat for bpc

add cautiously~

Reviewer2398221님께서 Oct 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stevia is much better than the powder. The taste is gentle and not bitter at all. I found the powder to be bitter, even in small quantity. As well, using the liquid allows much easier control of the amount you 'drop' into your coffee/tea, whereas the powder was less workable. In addition, the cinnamon flavor is very pleasant and not overwhelming to your drink. One should be careful in controlling the amount 'droppered' in, as it can be very sweet if too much is added.

Delicious!

Reviewer2080978님께서 Nov 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put it in coffee. It would be good in tea, hot cocoa, or to sweeten whipping cream.

So yummy.

Reviewer1696152님께서 Dec 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Crazy de-lish - You should definitely try these!

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품