KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,244

₩18,010

할인금액: ₩6,765 (38% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nice added to milk but chocoalte best in my opinion

Reviewer2296204님께서 Nov 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quite nice to use in milk, although not as nice as the chocolate flavour and doesnt taste as strong to me.

Good to Have

Reviewer2129396님께서 May 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one tastes fabulous in plain yogurt! A wonderful dessert when mixed with berries and almonds as well. I however do not like it in my coffee or any other item so again this is a flavor that is good to have around for variety but not a staple

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Ok, a bit too interesting flavor

CurbAnxiety님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quite nice, very unique and interesting flavor. Have to get used to this first, though.

Stevia

Reviewer2191403님께서 Nov 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like it very much

A little strange

khi-73님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one is kinda strange. I've found out it works great in chocolatecake tho!

sweeters......

JazzyUmmS님께서 Jun 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well not good in large quantity but nice for desserts and things!!

Amazing!!

5402193920779950308님께서 Mar 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

this specific flavour i like but was not one of my favourites but in general these little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

It's ok

AJE905님께서 Oct 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The flavor isn't strong and I think it is alcohol based. It's decent but not as chocolatey or rasberry-y as I hoped.

Bitter:(

Reviewer1780698님께서 Apr 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so excited about the variety of flavors Sweet Leaf has to offer, and ordered 5 different flavors including this one. All of them are not sweet enough - I'd say the taste is more like luscious, and when you add some more it turns to real bitter. NuNaturals stevia is limited in flavors, but tastes so much better.

저는 별로에요

Reviewer2503833님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

오....이건 아니에요.....향은 둘째치고 입천장에 들러붙는 듯한 싸구려 단맛입니다. 액체타입이라 샀는데 정말 별로에요. 취향에 따라 다르다고 생각합니다만..

상품 61-70 중 전체 75 상품