KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Effective

Reviewer1999385님께서 Nov 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely has an effect. I haven't decided if it's better than the Amazon Jungle brand or not but this one comes in a bigger bottle and seems more concentrated so I just go with this one. My liver became all clogged due to a candida infection that went out of control and creeped up my bile ducts, so this combined with artichoke, dandelion and milk thistle has helped enormously.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Will work on calcium based stones.

Reviewer2552070님께서 Oct 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works. Nuff said. 5 star rating.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Stopped the pains!

Reviewer3147749님께서 Jul 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

3 weeks of terrible gall bladder cramping ended after a few doses. 4x day for 1st bottle, now on maintenance dose.

AMAZING PRODUCT

Reviewer1064840님께서 Jul 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seven months ago I was diagnosed (via ultrasound) with "many gallstones 2-3mm each in size". My doctor recommended I have have my gallbladder removed but I refused so he said to just see how I go. I like to take responsibility for my own health so I immediately stopped eating red meat and full fat dairy products. I have also gone through 2 liver/gallbladder cleanses at home using epsom salts, olive oil and lemon juice. The cleanses worked fine for a few weeks then nagging pain came back again. I have had about 6 gallbladder attacks in the last 7 months so I had begun to think that I was going to have to have my gallbladder removed after all but then I found this product..... I only started taking this 10 days ago. By day 3 the pain was gone. I couldn't believe it. I have had the odd twinge here and there but I just take another dose and I'm good almost immediately. You can tell by the smell and the taste (which is not too bad for a herbal remedy) that it is quite potent. Just last night I sat down to a roast pork baked dinner without crackling and I was sure that I would end up with a gallbladder attack but I was great afterwards. I cook everything in olive oil which doesn't affect my gallstones. I have been taking between 4-8 doses a day depending on what I am doing and when I can fit in another dose so the bottle will only last about 2 weeks, which is something to keep in mind when ordering. It should be taken on an empty stomach. In case of a gallbladder attack, dissolve 2 tablespoons of Epsom Salts in 1 cup of water and drink ASAP. Pain should subside within about an hour. Make sure you are not allergic to Epsom Salts before trying this remedy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

brobin님께서 Jul 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using this product for a few weeks. Easily mixes with water and is absorbed well. My bad breath has completely disappeared and so has my occasional liver tenderness. A more gentler product to use than milk thistle. This seems identical to the Kidney-Bladder Support product by the same company. This product was cleared by the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good

Reviewer1135470님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This stuff works

Reviewer1757086님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product along with the Bupleurum Liver Cleanse and I was amazed at the results. I felt better almost immediately. I would definitely recommend this product.

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2754236님께서 Aug 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used half a bottle as directed with no discernable improvements in my liver health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Hopeful

Reviewer1689332님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far I think the results have been mostly positive. I had more immediate success with another similar product, but I will wait until I have completely used the product to make a final decision.

Great product!

Reviewer1639742님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wasn't sure of what to expect from this one but I started out taking it twice daily. The first two days I had massive headaches and on the third day I had flu-like symptoms. On the 4th day I started feeling better and now I take it without any side effects. I can only assume that this is one potent detoxifier!

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품