KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Glut Immune contains Gluten

Reviewer1372860님께서 Nov 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for awhile and did find it soothing. I was mixing it into coconut milk along with some collagen, coconut oil, stevia and some other herbs. I was drinking this in the morning on an empty stomach and noticed that my heart began to race afterwards. I wasn't sure why as I thought all of the ingredients were items I tolerated. Well, this morning I was looking more closely at the Glut Immune label and noticed it said it had GLUTEN in it. So now I know what the problem is. Too bad, as it is a good product and I would still recommend to those who are not gluten sensitive.

Improved muscular weakness

Reviewer1055106님께서 Dec 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have muscular atrophy/steroid induced myopathy (excessive cortisol production). I have read scientific studies about Glutamine and its ability to block cortisol from breaking down muscle tissue. Since I started this glutamine supplement I have experienced less muscular weakness. It is the best glutamine I have tried and my legs are getting stronger day by day. This fine glutamine has also improved my intestines and glutamine, together with Vitamineral earth, also available from Iherb, has made my Crohn's go into remission. I seldom have flare-ups.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seems to be completely wonderful for a stomach irritated by magnesium and acid-y foods and fruits

Reviewer3343479님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Magnesium can be irritating to my stomach, but I gotta take it. This stuff seems to be very soothing. I put several scoops, mixed with a little water, directly in my mouth. I then add a little more water, and let it flow blissfully down to my stomach. Ahhh! It's better to take this 10-15 minutes before eating.

Best Glutamine Powder

5336146282590103732님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

Great for my gut!

Reviewer2850188님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really great for gut/stomach issues

doesn't mix that well

Reviewer2440915님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

glut immune

Reviewer3134965님께서 Sep 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent for claims made! intestines, brain activity, helps build lean muscle better than other glutamines. pricey$$

glutimmune

Reviewer1346552님께서 Aug 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes disgusting....but fast results! works on brain - restores function such as sleep, muscle repair, intestinal support. works better than other glutamines. is expensive!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

products ordered are well received

Reviewer1212837님께서 Apr 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was my second time ordering products on the internet. It was my first time to use this company,and to order from the USA. The whole process went really smoothly. The order came in a lot sooner than I expected. Something like 2 days.Remarkable. I will use this company again.

best glutamine ever!!!

Reviewer2414413님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only glutamine product i would ever buy!!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품