KO

iHerb 상품평

₩38,485

₩45,233

할인금액: ₩6,748 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great stuff!

Reviewer1388943님께서 7 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

Awesome product

Reviewer2897145님께서 5 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have lots of energy and no more muscle soreness. Anyone would love this product. I take this upon retiring with glycine powder and 500mg of B3. Prior to taking this my muscles were very sore from exercise, and my energy levels were getting depleted with exercise making it difficult to do so.

Glut Immune

Reviewer1677954님께서 12 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this for my husband, as prescribed by his doctor to put in his protein smoothie daily. I also eat a smoothie daily so I decided to try a scoop in mine as well. I have been treated for diverticulitis in the past, but minor cramps always remained in my lower left quadrant. Until I ate Glut Immune that is. To my surprise the cramps diminished then disappeared within two weeks. My gut feels much, much better. It seemed to be just what I was needing. Thank you!

doesn't mix that well

citygaldesigns님께서 12 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

Great for my gut!

Reviewer2850188님께서 1 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really great for gut/stomach issues

Best Glutamine Powder

5336146282590103732님께서 8 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seems to be completely wonderful for a stomach irritated by magnesium and acid-y foods and fruits

Reviewer3343479님께서 11 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Magnesium can be irritating to my stomach, but I gotta take it. This stuff seems to be very soothing. I put several scoops, mixed with a little water, directly in my mouth. I then add a little more water, and let it flow blissfully down to my stomach. Ahhh! It's better to take this 10-15 minutes before eating.

glutimmune

Reviewer1346552님께서 8 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes disgusting....but fast results! works on brain - restores function such as sleep, muscle repair, intestinal support. works better than other glutamines. is expensive!

glut immune

Reviewer3134965님께서 9 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent for claims made! intestines, brain activity, helps build lean muscle better than other glutamines. pricey$$

good for your gut!

Reviewer2789784님께서 3 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for months now and have noticed a significant difference in my GI symptoms. The GlutImmune has been repairing my intestines which in turn helps to build my immune system back up. I mix my GlutImmune with almond milk, blueberries, fresh flax seeds, ice (and whatever other powdered supplements I need to take) in a blender and make a yummy smoothie! Good stuff!

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품