KO

₩40,169

₩47,212

할인금액: ₩7,043 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great stuff!

Reviewer1388943님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

doesn't mix that well

citygaldesigns님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

Glut Immune

Reviewer1677954님께서 Dec 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this for my husband, as prescribed by his doctor to put in his protein smoothie daily. I also eat a smoothie daily so I decided to try a scoop in mine as well. I have been treated for diverticulitis in the past, but minor cramps always remained in my lower left quadrant. Until I ate Glut Immune that is. To my surprise the cramps diminished then disappeared within two weeks. My gut feels much, much better. It seemed to be just what I was needing. Thank you!

Great recovery product!

Reviewer1105248님께서 Feb 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use GlutImmune before & after weight training to repair my muscles & prevent muscle breakdown. I am a natural figure competitor & this is the best glutamine I have found. Thanks for carrying such a great natural product!

Awesome product

Reviewer2897145님께서 May 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have lots of energy and no more muscle soreness. Anyone would love this product. I take this upon retiring with glycine powder and 500mg of B3. Prior to taking this my muscles were very sore from exercise, and my energy levels were getting depleted with exercise making it difficult to do so.

Wonderful Product

Reviewer2969335님께서 May 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent source of immune boosting protein and nourishment after my and bodybuilding workouts.

glut immune

Reviewer3134965님께서 Sep 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent for claims made! intestines, brain activity, helps build lean muscle better than other glutamines. pricey$$

Best Glutamine Powder

5336146282590103732님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

good for your gut!

Reviewer2789784님께서 Mar 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for months now and have noticed a significant difference in my GI symptoms. The GlutImmune has been repairing my intestines which in turn helps to build my immune system back up. I mix my GlutImmune with almond milk, blueberries, fresh flax seeds, ice (and whatever other powdered supplements I need to take) in a blender and make a yummy smoothie! Good stuff!

Great for my gut!

Reviewer2850188님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really great for gut/stomach issues

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품