KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

over rated - over priced

Reviewer1315734님께서 Apr 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Claims to heal wounds ...did absolutely nothing over a 6 week period of putting it on as directed .

nothing

JOSPHH님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I dont feel any health benefits from it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I got hooked on by the good ratings!

5381356734354033389님께서 Apr 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered two jars of this honey in hope of getting some benefits from the honey. Well, you know. Manuka honey is supposed to be helpful for many alignments. However, it wasn't until i googled "Manuka honey fake" that I found this brand doesn't really belong to a part of the licensed companies of UMFHA. And in some tests their honey was even found to have contained almost none of the good stuff that you would expect to find in real UMF honey. People! Don't be fooled by the "Active 16+" written on the jar. Just simply google it and you will know what i mean.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I did not receive the product yet

4730670718452346880님께서 Feb 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

please send it as soon as possible

Made me feel sick

AnkaMaria07님께서 Jan 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do tolerate honey very well, even though I have a lot of allergies. Not this one! Made my throat swell, and my gut literally hurt. I tried taken it in smaller amounts, 1 teaspoon per day, the same results. Also the smell is really bad , like the honey from supermarkets that is full of preservatives and glucose syrup. I usually buy my honey from local producers that have bee hives, never had any problems, never smell such horibble honey. I doubt this is the real thing, sorry.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

have not tried

4673163077895470371님께서 Mar 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

have not tried

Manuka honey 16+

5393057059362924085님께서 Dec 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product I received does not look nor taste as expexted. Eve colour is completely different. But the label is correct. I ordered it here for the second time. It was perfect then, but not now. Do not know who to blame nor what to say

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

We cannot find any benefits

Reviewer2989700님께서 Sep 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought some Manuka Honey Active 16+ because my friends are suffering from acidic reflux. However both of them reported Manuka Honey Active 16+ cannot help. Sorry I will not reorder again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Price increase

Reviewer1590074님께서 Sep 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a price increase: Almost 4 USD, more than 13% since I ordered mine less than a month ago! This new price makes it unfeasible for all your Norwegian customers to purchase this product, since the order value must be less than 34 USD to avoid customs. I was going to reorder, but now I can't.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품