KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Energy Booster

Aloha-Health님께서 Apr 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product daily for about 3 weeks or so. I really like it. I feel an increase in energy and just feel healthier. I've been using it after longer workouts for recovery as well. I started using it to get my ph in balance. Theoretically I could just eat a lot more greens, but this is soooo convenient and it seems to be working.

Best i test

4680517543616735304님께서 Oct 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Har lest mange omtaler og sett på innholdet i dette produktet og dette er det beste produktet som finnes i denne sjangeren. Men husk at det kun er et kosttilskudd og ikke en kost erstatter. Supert produkt!

best

hilltophealth님께서 Dec 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking the capsules but knew I would get a bigger boost out of the powder SSOOO I decided to open the jar that had been sitting on the shelf for a couple of months (out of dread) just knowing how awful it would taste but guess what - crazy but liked it- mixed 1 part per 3 parts in organic cin/applesauce w/berry and/or immune powder. EXPENSIVE BUT wow - simply cant be beat when you pair it with the WF high ORAC capsules. If u really want health take everything in the cabinet (dont waste), then order a 'round' of this brand ie protein powder, earth, greens, enzymes, probiotic and I think you will see it cant be outdone. in the long run, the cost is a wash without dr. bills or other wasted vitamins....

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품