KO

₩40,767

₩65,333

할인금액: ₩24,566 (38% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Kyo-Green is the BEST!

Reviewer2635350님께서 Apr 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a woman, I found it difficult as I got older to maintain a regular BM schedule; my sister gave me some Kyo-Green and not only have I been regular, I don't worry about being bloated; after taking Kyo-Green regularly for 6-years now my menstrual cycles have actually regulated…lasting 3-days and no more heavy flow! no more bloating and cramping (during my period I take two doses of Kyo-Green each day) and no more crankiness; my hair grows faster, my nails used to have ridges; Now they are smooth and they grow faster; my overall energy level is 100 times better. In general, I just feel great...oh, and I seem to have lost a few pounds along the way and am able to keep it off maybe because of the energy boost and also because I drink my Kyo-green with a bottle of Sunny D every morning and sometimes I will have another dose just before working out at the gym, and it seems to curb my appetite. I was having a problem with the belly fat and I just laugh at these pills that claim to melt belly fat…they don’t work for me! Kyo-Green seems to have helped along with exercises that target the tummy! My skin is healthier too...I was having some adult acne problems and I have always had these little tiny bumps on the backs of my upper arms, but my skin overall cleared up within months of taking Kyo-Green. I have used Kyo-Green for 6-years now as a regular staple in my daily routine and I absolutely love it! I hate taking horse-pill size vitamins; they make my stomach upset anyway, and the kids chewable pills are horrible! I don't see how the kids can stand them! So Kyo-Green is THE BEST source for what your body really needs! I also usually buy mine from iherb.com because they usually have the best price! You have to make Kyo-Green a regular part of your daily routine in order to see results…for me it seems that gradually my body became healthier in every aspect. I have tried "other" green powders, but they don't have the flavor or the power that Kyo-Green has in my humble opinion; so, I have stuck with Kyo-Green. My entire family takes Kyo-Green...my three sons are 17, 15 & 11 and my hubby and I are 47 & 41 respectively. My teenage boys have not had ONE pimple! Kids really don't need more energy but they have told me that along with feeling good they do feel more cognitive and clear-headed; my hubby likes it because of the energy boost he gets from it and the overall general feeling of good health (at 47, that is great) Kyo-Green is a regular part of our lives!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green Powdered Drink Mix, 10 oz (283 g)

Reviewer2354967님께서 Sep 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent! I take 1 - 2 teaspoons each day, and even take some in a small, empty pill bottle when I travel so I can still have my daily greens. Nice lite taste and mixes easily.

Green is IN!

Reviewer3005849님께서 Apr 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price and good product and does help me to be regular. All the green goodness in a glass. Singapore

Green is good!

Reviewer2435046님께서 Jul 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's great! This product has surpassed expectations.

Barley Green-wonderful product!

Reviewer2968848님께서 Nov 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

A wonderful form of greens. Many take the time to put this in a capsule, but I find it easiest and quickest to simply put a swig of OJ in my mouth and dump a spoonful in my mouth & swish it around. It is a great aid in digestion & help of bowel movements!

Wakunaga Kyo Green

Reviewer1154145님께서 Aug 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product

Energy & Cleaner

Reviewer2451768님께서 Sep 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives me energy and cleans my system at the same time.

Hannah Ong from Singapore

Reviewer1455590님께서 Nov 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has been taking Kyo-Green for a long time.

Essential for energy!

Reviewer3068069님께서 Jan 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Essential for energy!

GREAT!

Reviewer2822272님께서 Mar 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will always have this handy. Tastes great in orange juice and kickstarts my day!

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품