KO

₩30,213

₩48,424

할인금액: ₩18,211 (38% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Mix it in my smoothies

Reviewer1789342님께서 Jul 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to admit i've never tasted this product alone, it smells "green" tho...what I do is mix it in a blender in the amount directed with some cilantro (natural antioxident and mercury cleanser) spinach (iron) a soft banana, 2 mandarins, a handful of strawberries, blueberries and either pinapple/peach/mango (i buy frozen it lasts longer even tho it's a bit less nutritious) and mix it with a spoonful of honey or agave nectar (doesn't affect blood sugar) and some more flax seeds in a blender with pellegrino mineral sparkling mineral water, it makes it purple/red and like a margarita, you don't see any of the green and i can even get my husband to drink it and he's a picky eater, if it even has a hint of green he won't go near it which i've done by accident overdoing the leafy greens.

Simply amazing!!

Reviewer1612514님께서 May 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff not only tastes great but gives you so much energy and is good for just about every part of your body and lifestyle. I highly reccomend this product. Go GREEN!!!

harvest blend

Reviewer2554609님께서 Jan 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried other greens and this is by far the best. It's energizing and a more complete blend of the different kind of green ingredients. Tastes good, too.

Great Immune Builder

Reviewer3242447님께서 Sep 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product, it's filled with so many greens and mushrooms that I would normally never eat in my diet. Cleanser for the body! Unfortunately, this jar was very grainy and it usually isn't, I'm afraid it was old. This is my fifth jar and it is getting hard to find, always on backhold. I mix it with OJ and take about 2-3 pm daily. Helps keep you regular and healthy!

Great!

Reviewer1199190님께서 Aug 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Wakunaga Kyolic Kyo Green Harvest Blend Powdered Drink Mix has all the foods daily requirements and tastes good too!

wakunaga ' s best product

Reviewer2109472님께서 Oct 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

when you try it, you never want to stop

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo Green Harvest Blend

Reviewer1066494님께서 Jan 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A excellent product worth trying to keep body clean and strong

harvest blend powder

michellejo님께서 Mar 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this powder = power! excellent blend of everything needed for optimum health

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2416500님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We should have more on the market like this superfood!

Excellent Product

Reviewer3120738님께서 Sep 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have purchased this drink a couple of times and continue to enjoy it's benefits. It helps me to think more clearly and also helps to alleviate food cravings. Please continue to carry this product. Thank you!

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품