KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product!

Reviewer1709101님께서 Nov 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! I mix it with orange juice and that helps with the taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5462999419681206349님께서 May 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lasts a long time

erichards님께서 Aug 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

You don't need much of this in a daily drink, and I felt healthier while I took it. When I ran out and bought something different, just greens that were not enhanced with the mushrooms, the effect was not quite the same. Now that I have more of this, I don't feel like I'm fighting off all the germs that are going around.

Good greens!

Reviewer1691317님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you're looking for a green powder, this one is very good! No sugar, so it's not particularly yummy, but you can add it to smoothies and such. I just wish they would have left the soy out; I can't find it on the ingredients list, but on the list of everything it DOES NOT have in it, soy is not listed, so it's in there somewhere. That was the loss of one star. I don't want ANY soy in my diet.

do not like the taste

Reviewer1377232님께서 Nov 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, but tastes (for some reason) too marine for me - and it is the first of comparable green drinks I have bought here I don't like. But it is packed with nutrients, so I will finish this jar (I use wheetgrass to mask the taste) and will not reorder.

Excellent Product

Reviewer3120738님께서 Sep 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have purchased this drink a couple of times and continue to enjoy it's benefits. It helps me to think more clearly and also helps to alleviate food cravings. Please continue to carry this product. Thank you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2416500님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We should have more on the market like this superfood!

harvest blend powder

michellejo님께서 Mar 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this powder = power! excellent blend of everything needed for optimum health

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo Green Harvest Blend

Reviewer1066494님께서 Jan 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A excellent product worth trying to keep body clean and strong

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product

Reviewer3316246님께서 Dec 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love this product! My husband and I take it and even put it in juice for our 2 year old. It makes us feel great!

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품