KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,848

₩34,868

할인금액: ₩8,020 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very Potent

Reviewer2024881님께서 Oct 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This CoQ10 tastes delicious and works really well for my severe heart problems due to Lyme Disease. No other CoQ10 I've ever tried has helped my heart as much as this one.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seems to help my heart palpitations and is and easy way to dose

annegoggans님께서 Jan 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It does seem to settle heart issues that I have at night time. Nice to have a liquid to cut down on the handful of capsules that I gulp down.

Great Product

Reviewer1525865님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great products - helps with energy in CFS

Great Product!

Reviewer1880141님께서 Jul 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being on a statin drug means keeping up your levels of Q10. This product makes it easy and convenient to do so.

Vitrol, CO Q10 liquid

ChooseHealth님께서 Apr 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wish I had found Vitro, Q10 a long time ago. I feel great and can tell the difference since I started taking this product.

Vitol Q10 200 palatable and easier to take than capsules

Reviewer1347134님께서 Feb 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have allergies, hiatus hernia, eosophageal stricture and related difficulties. Tablets and capsules are difficult for me. I'm finding this product palatable and far preferable to the capsules I've been using for some time; with this liquid product there is no irritation to my throat or stomach, and one less capsule to swallow.

Feel the difference

Reviewer2862330님께서 Mar 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

With the sublingual delivery you can feel the invigorating effect very quickly. One of the best Q10 products I've ever tried. I don't know why this is so hard to find when searching for it. I wanted to order more but forgot what it was called and under multiple searches for coq10 I couldn't find it. At first, I thought it had been discontinued. Finally, I painstakingly searched all of my past orders and found it after an hour. I sometimes wonder why some things don't show-up on key-word searches.

good stuff

Reviewer1826846님께서 Oct 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very tasty, me likie:)

Easy to take.

Reviewer3027350님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I dislike pills,capsules,tablets.Just a dropper full under the tongue or 1/4teaspoon.Only been using this a few days.Haven't noticed anything yet.Has a nice taste.

Q10 - great stuff

Reviewer1753619님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take, doesn't taste too bad...

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품