KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Vitol Egg Protein

Reviewer1123162님께서 Nov 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very picky digestion and this protein is one of the few that gives me no problems. It mixes easily and the taste is satisfactory, but the texture is gritty in water - the only liquid I mix with. I do wonder what the added bee pollen does, but clearly it does not bother my system and maybe it is giving me a boost. I take too many other vitamins to attribute too much efficacy to one product, but one thing is certain - this one is easy on the tum! And I will continue to buy for that fact. Five stars for digestibility, four stars for taste and texture.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best egg protein powder I have used, hands down!

Reviewer1544942님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like many others that have turned to egg protein powder, I have digestion issues with whey protein so I've had to experiment with alternatives. I have tried 3 egg protein powders and this Vitol option has been the best of the bunch by far! That fact was reinforced this week when I ran out and the local store I usually buy from was out of stock. So I went online to research other options available in stores and came across the Healthy N Fit brand, which is extremely close in ingredients to the Vitol powder. Both use only natural ingredients and have digestive enzymes to aid digestion. The Vitol brand happens to has bee pollen, though, which HnF didn't have. Unfortunately the similarities ended there for me. While the Vitol powder mixes easily in a shaker & tastes truly amazing both in water & milk (with no weird flavor notes or aftertaste), the HnF wouldn't shake smooth for me at all and in fact would glob up, adhere to the shaker grate, and just generally make a mess. I could deal with that I guess, but the taste is miserable to me and I dread drinking it even when I blend it with bananas & peanut butter. Yuck! And on top of that Vitol costs less per serving. I will note that I have also tried Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard egg protein powder and I would rate that above HnF but below Vitol. It tastes good and mixes well, but has artificial ingredients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best protein I have ever used

Reviewer2098910님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent protein, dissolves very well in milk, taste is awesome.

YUM!!

Reviewer2707144님께서 May 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing taste and blends so well! I have only ever used whey before but tried this on a whim, and am so glad I did! I will never go back! Excellent stuff!!

Vitol

Reviewer2926775님께서 Feb 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best egg protein powder, blends so easily in shakes, cooking and baking.

Ok...

MandyEm님께서 Feb 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes good, but left my stomach very upset.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Vitol, 100% Egg Protein, Ice Cream Vanilla Flavor, 40 oz (1132g)

Reviewer1243295님께서 Mar 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will definitely buy this again. I like the vanilla flavor and I know I am getting my protein for the day. It makes a great shake with water, coconut milk and fruit and Stevia to sweeten.

Best Protein Powder On The Market

Reviewer1254514님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I drink a Super Green Protein Power Shake every morning for breakfast. The cornerstone ingredient is Vitol Egg White Powder. First, we eat an apple, then we make our shake and drink it with a toasted slice of whole-grain fully sprouted bread with peanut butter. We are good to go for 3-4 hours of hard work. Thank you iHerb for keeping this in stock and offering it at a reasonable price. It really is the Best Protein Powder On The Market!

great

5431262725645919329님께서 Jan 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful taste works great with ff milk or plain greek yogurt!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great for dieting and sugar free

Reviewer1425436님께서 Jan 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product. I need lots of protein; this supplies it for me. I use it with rice milk. It goes great with my Weight Watcher's diet. Love, love, love it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 52 상품