KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance + 25 Billion Probiotics, Version 14.1, 6.4 oz (181.5 g)

₩28,067
정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 10 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Increases my energy

Reviewer1486887님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this formula, it increases my energy immediately and my skin has improved. Not as unpleasantly grassy tasting as other formulas, actually have grown to like the taste.

Vibrant ----- certainly!

Reviewer3068504님께서 Jun 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have purchased this product many times and send it to my daughter and her baby as well. I like it better than any other green products because of contents (probiotics included) and price. I will continue to purchse this.

Green Vibrance

Reviewer1815616님께서 Dec 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product.Give me alot of energy.

Wow

4884755814315189135님께서 Oct 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im 33 years old . An Asian woman. I used to have problems with waking up in the morning, no energy, muscles so hurt and weak. I have been tried many products of vitamin c or co Q10 and so on , there were no feedback since my age got to be 33rd . Its seem like my body stop to work on all vitamin i took. Then i found Green Vibrance , just tried it as i bought for detoxing my body and nothing to lose anyway. After a week i found out my body getting more energy back. And YES iam losing weight ! Even i didnt change my eating stlye. I mixed Green powder with apple juice in the morning before meal 30minutes. I dont limited my food, still eat what i want, but my weight is going down, that's the great bonus of this product.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 10.1, 6.35 oz (180 g) Review

Reviewer1309379님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 10.1, 6.35 oz (180 g) is a very good product for digestion and all-natural with live fresh green ingredients and strengthen immune system as well.

상품 6-10 중 전체 10 상품