KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance + 25 Billion Probiotics, Version 14.1, 6.4 oz (181.5 g)

₩28,160
₩35,200
할인금액: ₩7,040 (20% 할인)
11 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5636599324888301262님께서 Jul 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5042742982632338059님께서 Jul 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

high energy stuff

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1335006님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Fantastic

Reviewer3119843님께서 Oct 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As someone low in fruit and vegie diet. this stuff helped save my life!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I love this green powder

proinnseas님께서 Mar 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It tastes so good and easy to take with water. I also mix little bit Now Foods Vitamin C Crystals with it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »