KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

5636599324888301262님께서 Jul 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

5042742982632338059님께서 Jul 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

high energy stuff

Reviewer1335006님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

Fantastic

Reviewer3119843님께서 Oct 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As someone low in fruit and vegie diet. this stuff helped save my life!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I love this green powder

proinnseas님께서 Mar 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It tastes so good and easy to take with water. I also mix little bit Now Foods Vitamin C Crystals with it.

Increases my energy

Reviewer1486887님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this formula, it increases my energy immediately and my skin has improved. Not as unpleasantly grassy tasting as other formulas, actually have grown to like the taste.

Vibrant ----- certainly!

Reviewer3068504님께서 Jun 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have purchased this product many times and send it to my daughter and her baby as well. I like it better than any other green products because of contents (probiotics included) and price. I will continue to purchse this.

Green Vibrance

Reviewer1815616님께서 Dec 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product.Give me alot of energy.

Wow

4884755814315189135님께서 Oct 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im 33 years old . An Asian woman. I used to have problems with waking up in the morning, no energy, muscles so hurt and weak. I have been tried many products of vitamin c or co Q10 and so on , there were no feedback since my age got to be 33rd . Its seem like my body stop to work on all vitamin i took. Then i found Green Vibrance , just tried it as i bought for detoxing my body and nothing to lose anyway. After a week i found out my body getting more energy back. And YES iam losing weight ! Even i didnt change my eating stlye. I mixed Green powder with apple juice in the morning before meal 30minutes. I dont limited my food, still eat what i want, but my weight is going down, that's the great bonus of this product.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 10.1, 6.35 oz (180 g) Review

Reviewer1309379님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 10.1, 6.35 oz (180 g) is a very good product for digestion and all-natural with live fresh green ingredients and strengthen immune system as well.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품