KO

₩46,797

₩55,713

할인금액: ₩8,916 (16% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Effective and natural pre workout!

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a big fan of the Vega Sports Line and this product is no exception. I love the fact that it has natural ingredients which are especially combined to give me extra strength and endurance. I take it an hour before the workout along with an espresso shot and I really feel that it makes indestructible! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good stuff

Reviewer2340808님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

a bit too pricey- the MRM Driven Zero Sugar seems to work just as well, and like this doesn't have the artificial sweeteners, but cost wise MRM is a better deal.

Works for me

Reviewer2817560님께서 Sep 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super happy with finding a clean pre workout drink thats not full of crap. Im not in love with the taste buts it certainly not an issue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very helpful product whenever I need some extra energy

Reviewer1341245님께서 Sep 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It feels really good with no negative side effects. Sleeping is not a problem. I also like the fact that it is so quick and easey to use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent before and during workouts

Reviewer3345767님께서 Jun 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take the Pre-Workout Energizer thirty minutes before running and hot yoga. I add it to my sport bottles and take it along on long training runs. The product tastes great mixed in water or coconut juice. It provides the perfect energy boost from clean, plant-based sources. I highly recommend it.

Can't live without it!!

Reviewer1434676님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is good before a workout!! I love it! Gives me energy when I don't have it or don't have enough. I feel great when I'm working out and I feel like doing more than I would have when I don't drink it.

VERY GOOD

gminnella님께서 Feb 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCTS FOR QUITE SOME TIME. YOUR PRICES ARE THE MOST COMPETITIVE

love this

4798128784985523077님께서 Dec 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am Vegan And every morning i drink vega sport before And during workout, vega sport give power for me. I already by this 3 time. This is good for vegan.

Very effective

4615959413049043437님께서 Sep 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've really liked using this as a pre-workout. I find it definitely helps me drive through an early morning or late night work out. I'd recommend it.

on the fence

Reviewer2942231님께서 Mar 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste kind gross but you get used to it after a while! I can't tell if it really pumps me up very much. Defintely had better results with the ones that are packed full of chemicals haha! Oh well.. i feel healthier using this one!

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품