KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very effective

4615959413049043437님께서 Sep 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've really liked using this as a pre-workout. I find it definitely helps me drive through an early morning or late night work out. I'd recommend it.

love this

4798128784985523077님께서 Dec 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am Vegan And every morning i drink vega sport before And during workout, vega sport give power for me. I already by this 3 time. This is good for vegan.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Effective and natural pre workout!

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a big fan of the Vega Sports Line and this product is no exception. I love the fact that it has natural ingredients which are especially combined to give me extra strength and endurance. I take it an hour before the workout along with an espresso shot and I really feel that it makes indestructible! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

GOOD FOR ENDURANCE........KIND OF EXPENSIVE.

4879307957985072883님께서 Aug 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

GOOD FOR TREDMILL OR BYCYCLE

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very helpful product whenever I need some extra energy

Reviewer1341245님께서 Sep 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It feels really good with no negative side effects. Sleeping is not a problem. I also like the fact that it is so quick and easey to use.

Works for me

Reviewer2817560님께서 Sep 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super happy with finding a clean pre workout drink thats not full of crap. Im not in love with the taste buts it certainly not an issue.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent before and during workouts

Reviewer3345767님께서 Jun 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take the Pre-Workout Energizer thirty minutes before running and hot yoga. I add it to my sport bottles and take it along on long training runs. The product tastes great mixed in water or coconut juice. It provides the perfect energy boost from clean, plant-based sources. I highly recommend it.

on the fence

Reviewer2942231님께서 Mar 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste kind gross but you get used to it after a while! I can't tell if it really pumps me up very much. Defintely had better results with the ones that are packed full of chemicals haha! Oh well.. i feel healthier using this one!

Quality!

Reviewer2096627님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

All I can say that its a really good and quality product. Use it before my training session.

VERY GOOD

gminnella님께서 Feb 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCTS FOR QUITE SOME TIME. YOUR PRICES ARE THE MOST COMPETITIVE

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품