KO

₩35,021

₩59,891

할인금액: ₩24,869 (42% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great stuff for T

Reviewer2139526님께서 Aug 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took 4 a day for 1 month, along with stinging nettle and DIM. Free test: From 10.9 to 20.9 Total test: From 3.30 to 6.7 Truly amazing!

A Solid Four-Star Product

HawaiianViking님께서 Dec 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Universal Nutrition's products in general and N1-T, Natural Testosterone Supplement is no exception. The formula seems thoughtfully designed, though I'm suspicious that the average user can expect "to nearly double testosterone", as the manufacturer claims. Tribulus (protodioscin) does mimic Luteinizing hormone (LH), which in turn stimulates Leydig cell production of testosterone in the testes. However, indipendent clinical trials of Tribulus and its effects on human testosterone have shown mixed results. Other (probably) effective ingredients include avena (avenacosides A & B) and "patented longjack (Eurypeptides)", though it's beyond me what "patented" longjack means. While I like this product, I give it four stars and not five because, to me, the price is a bit too high, and I'd also like to see a few other ingredients added to this formula, like Maca or Mucuna pruriens.

Less Fatigue

SoulFisher님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am new to testosterone supplements. I am on my third day of the bottle and I already noticed increased focus and less muscle fatigue in the gym.. maybe due to quicker recovery. My appetite has decreased except for back day and leg day I devour what's in front of me. If the affect keeps going this way I will definitely cycle it again through the year.

crazy libido

5513407074386391618님께서 Jun 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i liked it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Gives energy ans dtrength boost

4692380374882023604님께서 Sep 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product

very good

5601559968808637457님께서 Feb 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it . good testostérone booster .

N1-T

Reviewer1591492님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started to use, but already feel the effect. Good

A good product

5667918928161710989님께서 Oct 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good product. Good quality. Nice work. I will recommend to all. Excellent service and fast delivery.

great!!

Reviewer3143438님께서 Oct 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great service of I-Herb, but product is average

5255737867724800204님께서 Feb 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I’m taking it almost for 2 weeks and still isn’t recognize any noticeable improve neither in performance nor in libido. Average product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품