KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

exactly what i needed

Reviewer2588296님께서 Aug 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

due to my son's health issues, (stage 4 colon cancer diagnosis--A kind God has healed him--no cancer cells in blood, Praise His name), this one of many family caregivers neglected to care for "self". I was nearing exhaustion. This liquid yeast product has given me back MY life and energy, it's great. now i can continue to be a blessing to my wonderful children. I will probably reorder. thanks so much. Mrs. M.

Twinlab,Yeast, B Complex Formula

Reviewer1947666님께서 May 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a vegetarian, I consume this product daily as a supplement. I am very pleased with it and will order it again.

Happy with product

Reviewer3020816님께서 May 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this for 3 weeks I felt an improvement in my energy.

Twinlab Yeast

Reviewer3103708님께서 Oct 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an execellent product to take as a daily vitamin. It has helped my health for over 15 years. Great for vitality, nail, hair, concentration. I heard a Dr. once say he had documented research on HIV patients great improvement with this medication. Great Price in I herb!

More pallatable than other forms of Vit. B

Reviewer1983305님께서 Jun 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this because I cannot stand the smell of Vit B capsules, & my stomack cannot really handle them. This is a form that is easier to ingest & digest.

Twinlab Yeast

Reviewer1860479님께서 Jun 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste takes getting used to, but the benefits for me in terms of increased energy were worth the effort.

Thanks

Reviewer1808067님께서 Dec 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good item

Twinlab Yeast

Reviewer1969557님께서 May 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good

Good for Health

Reviewer1533315님께서 Aug 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good supplement for us...in Spain...

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품