KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Standout in its category.

Reviewer2514691님께서 Jan 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like another reviewer said, this product is different from other fish oils. I've tried everything from grocery store brands to supplement chain brands to a popular "Pharmaceutical Grade" product on this website. But this is the one I've stuck with for months. It feels more effective than all the rest. Apart from the long-term positive health effects, I get a small energy and mental clarity boost with each dose.

Mrs. J.G. Haney

Reviewer3321504님께서 Feb 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love, Love, Love my Fish Oil..Four to Five times a day... Not only keeps my Cholestral low, but controls IBS............ BIG TIME! I was housebound for over 10 years, by not being able to go to restaurants, church, and socialize. Don't laugh, but I have "regular" bowel movements in the morning.. For those of us, who suffer; IT'S IMPORTANT.. After visiting multi-doctors', and NO HELP for years and years. Please, DO THE FISH OIL!! Your Body and Colon will love you for it... Thank-you IHerb.com. I tell someone everyday about your website...

Great

Reviewer3291625님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

3 in am and 3 in pm per MD kicks depression and he is right. In addition to Evening Primrose oil.

Twinlab fish oil epd/dha

LadyShopper님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Twinlab is a dependable brand. The fish oil ratio for epd/dha isn't the same as the old Tri-Omega3 brand (which I thought was the best, and is no longer available), but it's close enough.

Twinlab Super Max EPA Fish Oil

Reviewer3093611님께서 Oct 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product!

Feedback on Super Max fish oil

Reviewer3167434님께서 Oct 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great. I like it very much.It is different from other fish oils.

Fish Oil Capsules

Herbarrow님께서 Jan 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first product I've tried (and I've tried many) that does not make me nauseous. Although it gave me fishy burps the first time I used it, that hasn't happened again. I find it helps to take them after a meal so that there's something in my stomach.

High EPA dosage

Reviewer1097083님께서 Aug 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended that I take Fish Oil with 800 mg EPA and this product has the dosage. Most other fish Oil supplements do not. I have taken this for 2 weeks now and am happy with the product.

real super fishoil

Reviewer2362967님께서 Apr 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The capsules is too big for me. but the my state and mood is better than it was before this fishoil. it is really super)

Recommended

Reviewer3267564님께서 Feb 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one has a great value and no artificial scent so I recommend it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품