KO

₩18,295

₩26,818

할인금액: ₩8,523 (32% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Primrose for Hair Loss

Reviewer2720683님께서 Feb 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really helps with calming down the hair loss and is a permanent part of my routine. I need the mega dose for this and this particular brand really helps.

the best for mood

Reviewer2221365님께서 Feb 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful primrose....I laughed for 2 weeks...great for menopausal moodiness.

very good

Reviewer2264113님께서 Nov 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy it to my wife and she use for a long time.she says its very very good

Twinlab, Mega primrose oil 1300

4686778204713454218님께서 Jan 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, I been using it several years. Price is very, very good comparing with prices back home. Product is very good for females. I using for my monthly period. All Twinlab products are excellent. Thanks iHerb for excellent deal.

Good for PMS

uppsala님께서 Jan 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought Twinlab primrose after the pharmacist recommended it to me for my problems with the seborrhea. I didn't see a big improvement on my skin, apart the fact that it looked a bit healthier. However, I noticed a big improvement during PMS, I had almost no symptoms of it. The cramping during my period also decreased. So, it's not that helpfull for seborrhea, but it does help a lot for PMS.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

aromatherapy님께서 Mar 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this for one month and it is the best! You can even open up one and use it for face lotion as it is not greasy like some primrose is. It is also good on your scalp and the ends of you hair.

Seems to be helping

Reviewer2227674님께서 Aug 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking menopause support along with this, and it has helped with my hot flashes.

Great product

Reviewer1123500님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nothin`to complain- excellent product for dry skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Cheaper than my usual source, helps my neuropathy pain

Reviewer2431431님께서 Feb 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cheaper than my usual source, helps my neuropathy pain.

good epo

Reviewer1039971님께서 Jan 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

twinlab is an excellent brand and this product is very effective in dealing with PMS - good value too!

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품