KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Krill fits the bill

superherbviking님께서 Apr 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For those of you like me, who want to take an Omega 3 supplement that comes from a natural source, Krill oil is a good option. Krill comes from the North Atlantic which are apparently less polluted. That's good because I don't like eating capsulized polition. When I first opened the bottle and took a wiff, I thought what the heck did I buy it smells so fishy; I took it anyway. Surprisingly and thankfully they agreed well with me. I didn't get any smelly burbs or stomach discomfort. It's a great product and I'll be back for more.

Good product

Reviewer2903784님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these close to their use-by date at a great price. They are an easy shape to take. The only noticeable difference from my usual brand was a slight fishy smell. My fussy son took them without complaint, so the smell can't have been too bad. No fishy burps either.

Greatr Krill Oil

Reviewer1011327님께서 Feb 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can tell the difference in how I feel since adding this to my supplement intake. More energy & better bowel movements.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great product wish it was cheaper

Reviewer2238409님께서 Nov 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

for me i notice a big difference - i need these for neuropathy and joint pain - and def works better than fish oil - i vote for krill

Twinlab Krill essentials Omega 3 Krill softgesl

Reviewer2324640님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The procuct lives up to it's description and there are no oily burps or repeats.

great energy

Reviewer3321860님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband gets better energy and my daugther' acne is disappering. However, I had to stop taking it because I was getting stomach problems.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품