KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excelent

5197738067981010914님께서 Nov 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Itš very good product for me

Love it

Reviewer1981387님께서 May 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great love it also helps my joint/pain

Seem fine

5666771722335733302님께서 Jul 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to comment - no negatives

Great

CindyW님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has a funny smell, but it's easy to swallow and there's no burping or aftertaste.

Krill fits the bill

superherbviking님께서 Apr 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For those of you like me, who want to take an Omega 3 supplement that comes from a natural source, Krill oil is a good option. Krill comes from the North Atlantic which are apparently less polluted. That's good because I don't like eating capsulized polition. When I first opened the bottle and took a wiff, I thought what the heck did I buy it smells so fishy; I took it anyway. Surprisingly and thankfully they agreed well with me. I didn't get any smelly burbs or stomach discomfort. It's a great product and I'll be back for more.

Good product

Reviewer2903784님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these close to their use-by date at a great price. They are an easy shape to take. The only noticeable difference from my usual brand was a slight fishy smell. My fussy son took them without complaint, so the smell can't have been too bad. No fishy burps either.

Greatr Krill Oil

Reviewer1011327님께서 Feb 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can tell the difference in how I feel since adding this to my supplement intake. More energy & better bowel movements.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great product wish it was cheaper

Reviewer2238409님께서 Nov 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

for me i notice a big difference - i need these for neuropathy and joint pain - and def works better than fish oil - i vote for krill

Home Free !!!

Reviewer1411888님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Krill -v- cholesterol

Reviewer1787562님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used 2 bottles of Twinlab, Krill Essentials together with swapping butter for cholesterol lowering margarine and lowered LDL only by 18%. HDL stayed high.

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품