KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Twinlab, DMAE H3, 무향, 1.67 fl oz (50 ml)

₩8,719
₩15,565
할인금액: ₩6,846 (44% 할인)
72 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.2 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (26)
정렬

상품 11-15 중 전체 46 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

DMAE

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1356542님께서 May 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this on the face by combining with skin serum or putting it on neat before adding avocado oil and squalane. Very effective. Smells when you put it on. But this soon goes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Stopped the tremor in my hand

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2014226님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read about this product years ago. It mentioned tremors. I had a slight tremor in my left hand and I am left handed. I started taking it and my tremors stopped. If if forget to take it for a couple of weeks the tremors starts up again. So I take it almost every day. It helps my memory also. I am 68 years old female who plans to have good health for another fifty years and more. MC

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

dmae drops

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2168977님께서 Sep 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product. Start with one drop. This stuff is powerful. One serving was giving me a headache because I was combing this with other choline supplements.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

DMAE H3

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2298049님께서 Jan 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this to try topically not take internally. Been using a few drops twice a day before moisturizer, and it seems to really firm the skin on my face and neck. It's smells nasty, like spoiled fish, but it doesn't seem to linger long.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Dangerous

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1367982님께서 Aug 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to use topically. However, when I apply this to my face, I don't think it sinks in. It leaves my face with a glossy look, as if it is just sitting on the surface. It also smells bad and game my skin a slight burning sensation. Finally, I recently read an article that claims dmae used topically can lead to cell death. I won't be using this any more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 11-15 중 전체 46 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »