KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩8,618

₩15,386

할인금액: ₩6,768 (44% 할인)

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(6)
2 별점
(5)
1 별점
(4)
평가 | 영어
정렬

DMAE liquid

Reviewer1412011님께서 Mar 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, heard about it from Dr. Oz show and wanted to try. I use it with a night cream and the odor fades quickly. It does seem to help decrease wrinkles.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sunburn saviour

Reviewer1269559님께서 Mar 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used it several times now when reasonably burnt from over sun exposure. In conjunction with high dose omega 3, it really saves me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

GREAT PRODUCT!!!!

Reviewer1214084님께서 Feb 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used the product for years. I have used it to improve memory and cognitive health. DMAE is good good for the body for different issues. I love Twinlab products!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

DMAE H3

Reviewer2298049님께서 Jan 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this to try topically not take internally. Been using a few drops twice a day before moisturizer, and it seems to really firm the skin on my face and neck. It's smells nasty, like spoiled fish, but it doesn't seem to linger long.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

waiting

Reviewer1162318님께서 Dec 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

having trouble being consistant because of the taste but will let you know

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fuller lips

Reviewer1699404님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not notice any skin tightening but really makes my lips fuller and I already have full lips. It is sticky but that is fine I don't mind. I like the product. The price like everything is great. Whem I say I don't notice my skin tightening that means nothing as it really could be, I just put a lot of other stuff underneath.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Does nothing for me

Reviewer1404366님께서 Sep 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't feel any of its effects at all... Won't order it again

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Dangerous

Reviewer1367982님께서 Aug 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to use topically. However, when I apply this to my face, I don't think it sinks in. It leaves my face with a glossy look, as if it is just sitting on the surface. It also smells bad and game my skin a slight burning sensation. Finally, I recently read an article that claims dmae used topically can lead to cell death. I won't be using this any more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

aids in concentration

Reviewer3256810님께서 Aug 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps to focus and concentrate. Clears up brain fog.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

facelift in a bottle!

Reviewer2100245님께서 Jul 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

amazing....truly a facelift in a bottle...makes lips fuller too. It smells fishy but that goes away shortly after use. Mix with moisturizer.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 21-30 중 전체 46 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »