KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Topically - NO!

StarFire님께서 Apr 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I stopped using this as a topical mix ingredient after reading how it damages the extracellular matrix and skin firming is a side effect of the ongoing damage.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good focus nootropic

doesitwork님께서 Apr 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

DMAE is supposed to be a cholinergic, meaning that it increases acetylcholine in the brain and body. When I take DMAE, I feel more focused and a little more energetic than normal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Strelka님께서 Mar 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Efekts labs- ja tiek lietots zem krēma , vai vnk. Bet pēc tam jācīnās ar iekaisumiem

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Used to reduce fine lines & wrinkles

Reviewer2823339님께서 Mar 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's ok don't notice much difference & after about a month I've started getting a rash were I'ved used it. My Mum didn't even last that long, her rash started almost straight away. Got move results from using niacin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Twinlab DMAE

5418771660061719653님께서 Feb 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recommended this product to add to skincare to reverse signs of ageing and unfortunately I have not noticed any effects at all. My skin still looks the same as it did prior to use.

Super best

5527629278451491871님께서 Jan 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

best..firming skin

very good

Reviewer2703897님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really firming skin.Love it.

Great unknown product

alloriginal님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dmae is one of those great unknown products that I love to tell people about! It has a subtle but very real effect on memory and mood. I use 10 drops in 4-5 ounces of water at bedtime, and feel sharper and more organized mentally the next day. I've accidentaly run out before and noticed a difference within a few days. I don't want to be sluggish again! More frequent and more vivid dreams will be seen immediately; the daytime effects will take 2-3 weeks in my experience to be noticeable. This product is non-toxic. It must be kept refrigerated after opening. It doesn't taste great, but to me it's worth it. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

15 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product

5296863952292430885님께서 Nov 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even though I only take it internally - I do feel that it gives me a slightly lifted look for a short period of time. I am taking this for skin firmness. But I am also doing a lot of other things too. One thing is no magic formula to improve your skin.

did nothing for me

Reviewer2459651님께서 Oct 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i take it every day as prescribed, but noticed no changes in my health

상품 1-10 중 전체 46 상품