KO

할인금액: ₩5,139 (44% 할인)

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Thought 2mg/daily was too much for me - but it actually was needed.

Reviewer1199775님께서 Apr 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product for being copper gluconate, its price and list of excipients. Just wished there were easy-to-split 2mg tablets, as it's a little inconvenient to open these little capsules to reduce their content. I do benefit from supplementing copper, but if I take more than 1mg per day it makes me feel weird and gives me headaches so I recommend to approach any copper substitution carefully. --- Post scriptum: It's important to never take copper on an empty stomach. I did so in the beginning, "to get the most out of it", as I believed. But now I take it some time after lunch between meals. I kept getting strong headaches initially, but luckily not anymore and my skin and overall wellbeing has improved.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

May be good for grey hair

TSTmalaysia님께서 Jun 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

but it make my rectum active, and i need to go toilet often :)

Twinlab Copper Caps

Reviewer1373824님께서 Sep 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

To be honest I'm hoping this will keep the grey hair at bay... Of course, vanity aside, copper is an important mineral. It's too soon to know how well this will benefit my body, so it's hard for me to give this a rating, however Twinlab are supposed to be a quality brand. I only take this three times a week; too much copper is baaaad. I take it at a different time of day to my zinc supplement, too. They compete for absorption. And not with a high-fiber meal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not good on sensitive stomach

Reviewer2703738님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to give me nausea...

Twinlab, Copper Caps, 100 Capsules

Reviewer2485668님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Twinlab, Copper Caps, 100 Capsules

good product

whiteegret님께서 Aug 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

ok

Anaterma님께서 Jan 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

as much as i understand how this one is important to balance zinc consumption, and i, at times, take a lot of zinc, these capsules aren't always easy to take for me. sometimes they give me nausea, taken with food or without. but i still think that this is a good product. as of now i'm taking copper from another supplement, a multimineral one.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품