KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Reviewer1662241님께서 Jun 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product to use after a workout to help increase muscle, but it is beneficial even if you don't exercise. I never eat much protein, so I add this to my diet to remain healthy and have more energy.

Number One

Reviewer2334746님께서 Aug 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Number One in the liquid aminos

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No more muscle ache after work-out

Reviewer2556594님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product since 2 weeks. Easy to consume with a tolerable orange taste. I take 1 spoon before and 2 spoons after work-out, plus 2 spoons before going to bed for recovery during sleep. I hardly feel my muscles ache which was usually happening after work-out days. I believe in the product and I assume I will see better results in a short time.

Safe fuel

Reviewer1864392님께서 Dec 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is protein in its safest form. Recommended.

Twinlab Fuel

Reviewer2827787님께서 Jul 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product which I have used for a while now.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The Best Price Ever On This Product!!!

Reviewer1055227님께서 Mar 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been searching high and low for someone who carried this product at an affordable price, and of course, iHerb.com beat out all of its' competitors, and as a result they received my families' business and our money once again. iHerb.com realizes that the way to stimulate and maintain their financial profits in a time of economic crisis and uncertainty is by making the prices of their products very affordable to everybody, no matter what their income is. Other organizations could learn a thing or two from iHerb.com about how to keep customers coming back, over and over again, through the satisfaction of their consumers' wants, needs and most importantly the fact that they will save a substantial amount of money through buying from iHerb.com.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

another twinlab success story...

Reviewer2858808님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

it is fast absorbing, works as expected i strongly recommend everybody.by the way i request i herb to add more bodybuilding products and brands to the site

prfect

Reviewer2251564님께서 Jul 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

perfect

Love this stuff

Reviewer1489795님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has helped my daughter gradually regain strength.

best

Reviewer2923973님께서 Oct 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

best amino liquid I have ever used.Thanks iherb!

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품