KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Twinlab, Amino Fuel 1000

Reviewer1764618님께서 Aug 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried other brands of Amino Acids and none have given me the results until Twinlab.

KA Shott

Reviewer1288811님께서 Aug 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent quality for the price. iHerb's prompt and efficient service with attention to detail is unbeatable. As is their low shipping costs. Thanks.

mr tal morton

Reviewer1045942님께서 Sep 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

thanks great value

Very Good.

Reviewer2243372님께서 Jul 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

At 51 and having a lot old injuries and pains, getting back into the shape I want to be in is tough. This product has helped me a lot. I get the amino acids I want without all the cholesterol that I don't want.

RE-IGNITE YOUR ENERGY WITH TWINLAB AMINO FUEL 1000

Reviewer3348868님께서 Aug 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

AFTER HAVING LOSS OF ENERGY LEVELS DUE TO A MOSQUITO VIRUS,I WAS ABLE TO START MY WORK-OUT AGAIN AND REGAIN MY ENERGY BY USING TWINLAB AMINO FUEL 1000. ITS AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT.I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANY-ONE,WHO WANTS TO GAIN MUSCLE WITH-OUT THE FAT. OVER ALL EXCELLENT PRODUCT.

Great - I guess

Reviewer2540126님께서 Aug 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not a body builder but after investigating, thought it would be a good thing to add some Amino Acids to my supplements and I picked these because I liked the ingredients. And I'm prefectly happy with them.

Amino Acids

Reviewer1436411님께서 Oct 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best on the market. You get more amino acids than most other brands, and the cost is even less than those who offer less.

Super

Reviewer2334746님께서 Nov 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super amino from twinlab

Helps control blood-sugar slumps

Reviewer1847352님께서 Mar 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This may be an "off label" use, but when between-meal energy slumps hit, or when I just can't get anything to snack on to sustain my glucose level (science labs are generally not acceptable places to nosh, nor are horse-training arenas, or many of the other places i frequent where eating is not an option); taking one or two tablets with 8-plus ounces of water helps to provide a little sustenance and get me through. Controlling the Hunger-Slump also helps mitigate ravenous rebound binging from waiting too long to eat something.

Perfect

Reviewer2790211님께서 Jul 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

You dont have to purchase more expensive products

상품 1-10 중 전체 39 상품