KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

BEST GREEN TEA IN A BAG!

5018481507802035207님께서 Nov 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DECAF GREEN TEA THAT ACTUALLY IS FLAVORFUL AND STRONG....THIS IS IT!I HAVE SEARCHED AND TRIED MANY DIFFERENT COMPANIES FOR THIS EXACT TEA. THANK YOU 'TRIPLE LEAF TEA' FOR FULFILLING MY EXACT NEEDS.

excellent!!!

Reviewer2001707님께서 Feb 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Simply excellent!!! No caffein, nice taste and a lot of benefits of green tea. My husband is taking it as main hot drink for two years now because of his condition, and he is very happy.

great tasting

bbchris님께서 Jun 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I want green tea in the evening without any caffeine, thank goodness for these teabags. Excellent tasting too.

G Tea

Reviewer2070836님께서 Jan 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

OK Wish you sold Harmony brand white tea.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great taste but had bugs after three months

5047340602445554307님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to say the taste of this tea is great but yesterday i realised there were super tiny bugs crawling in and around the tea bags so I am really grossed out. Not sure if some bug eggs got packed together with the tea but I wont dare buy this again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

juniper님께서 May 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice tea.

Triple Leaf Tea, Decaf Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags

Reviewer2354967님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent! Does not have bitter taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

best

Reviewer3310272님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes best and keep antioxidants full explanation on package

Best tea going

Dilynn님께서 Nov 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love the taste of this tea. It is the only green tea I drink. Green tea is such a healthy beverage I would not want to be without, so to find a brand that tastes so good is a real plus for me.

Smooth and soothing

Reviewer1752904님께서 May 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this tea! I used to order the NOW decaf gree tea until it was discontinued. This is a perfect replacement. It's a gentle tea that doesn't have any bitter tinges in taste. I drink it most evenings to help me unwind at the end of the day.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품