KO

iHerb 상품평

₩3,838

₩4,531

할인금액: ₩693 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Best 'American' Tea Brand by far.

Reviewer1241730님께서 Jan 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is tea done right. I have tried every single tea brand available over the counter and most of them have weird bitter after taste. This is a great tasting tea and I purchased 5 boxes. I drink about 2 cups a day. This is a great product, offered at a great price and it's healthy. You can't beat that. Also the "Jasmine" Green Tea by Triple Leaf is also good. It has a nice calming aroma of the Jasmine Leaf. Also taste the same as this decaf tea. No bitter after taste! Since the Triple Leaf Brand isn't widely available at my Local Supermarket, I gave iHerb a shot and they delivered! Very fast shipping and I will be back for more.

Triple Leaf Tea, Decaf Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags

Reviewer2354967님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent! Does not have bitter taste.

great tasting

bbchris님께서 Jun 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I want green tea in the evening without any caffeine, thank goodness for these teabags. Excellent tasting too.

excellent!!!

Reviewer2001707님께서 Feb 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Simply excellent!!! No caffein, nice taste and a lot of benefits of green tea. My husband is taking it as main hot drink for two years now because of his condition, and he is very happy.

BEST GREEN TEA IN A BAG!

5018481507802035207님께서 Nov 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DECAF GREEN TEA THAT ACTUALLY IS FLAVORFUL AND STRONG....THIS IS IT!I HAVE SEARCHED AND TRIED MANY DIFFERENT COMPANIES FOR THIS EXACT TEA. THANK YOU 'TRIPLE LEAF TEA' FOR FULFILLING MY EXACT NEEDS.

Smooth and soothing

Reviewer1752904님께서 May 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this tea! I used to order the NOW decaf gree tea until it was discontinued. This is a perfect replacement. It's a gentle tea that doesn't have any bitter tinges in taste. I drink it most evenings to help me unwind at the end of the day.

Best tea going

Dilynn님께서 Nov 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love the taste of this tea. It is the only green tea I drink. Green tea is such a healthy beverage I would not want to be without, so to find a brand that tastes so good is a real plus for me.

best

Reviewer3310272님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes best and keep antioxidants full explanation on package

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

juniper님께서 May 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice tea.

G Tea

Reviewer2070836님께서 Jan 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

OK Wish you sold Harmony brand white tea.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품