KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Cran-Aid

Reviewer1916191님께서 Jan 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective for urinary infections. I can't take antibiotics for very long, so I have to resort to alternative medicine and this has helped me a lot.

This really works!!!

Reviewer2065790님께서 Aug 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cran-Aid herb tea works surprisingly well: I simply drink a cup whenever experiencing first symptoms of urinary tract infection. Has helped me numerous times to avoid worse. Taste is a bit too sweet for me, but it works so well it doesn't matter. I highly recommend, as well as other Traditional Medicinals teas!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent added to lemon water and chilled

5571618241864658514님께서 Aug 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The flavor enhances all types of vitamin water that I tried.

Great children's product

Reviewer1156637님께서 Sep 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have two little girls, and I use this product as a preventative and a treatment for urinary tract infections. I also buy concentrated cranberry juice and whole, fresh, frozen cranberries. I blend all of these ingredients together sometimes... sweeten the blend with fresh raw honey. ...Actually, it might make a good homemade ice-popsicle!

great

Reviewer1575024님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a little sweet (stevia, not sugar), but I love it! Helps to keep me uti-free!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Quality you can count on

Reviewer2890406님께서 Jan 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the preventative supplements I use and find iHerbs price beats all others.

excelente

Reviewer3252717님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product

Reviewer2329940님께서 Oct 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste of this tea, and notice that my urine comes out quite clear once I take this....thumbs up!!

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품