KO

₩8,769

₩10,861

할인금액: ₩2,092 (19% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Tastes awful but works great.

Reviewer1654444님께서 Sep 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

ThinkingforMyself님께서 Apr 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Have some guts, just take it and stop complaining,

Reviewer2434272님께서 Jun 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off , zinc is very important for ones health and this being an ionic liquid it goes straight into the system so I always have a supply of this, as far as the bad taste goes, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

5358633304651124082님께서 Dec 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

very satisfied

5710737764882365464님께서 Nov 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Relieves Chronic Pain but Yuck!

TheBuzz님께서 Jul 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I began using this hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Well, the taste is beyond the worst, but I will gag it down until its gone. I wish I had not bought 3. Its really horrid, however I believe it has cute pain down....is it worth it?? Help me find a way to get it down!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works well - taste is strong

4931920682076429503님께서 Nov 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very strong mineral taste but other than that it is effective

awfull taste

Reviewer1057406님께서 Oct 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thought I could take this one diluted in fruit juice...but too strong a taste & upset my stomach.The Trace Minerals are fine though, will stick to them!

Terrible taste

Reviewer2234045님께서 Oct 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure if it works but it's diffcult to take because it destroys the taste of anything you add it to.

Just Horrible Taste!!

5515953171005074256님께서 May 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot even begin to describe, how bad the taste it, mix it with this, with that, dilute..nothing works at least for me and I consider myself who can barely complains about any taste.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품