KO

한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Tastes awful but works great.

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1654444님께서 Sep 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

No problems with taste, was`nt that bad really.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2434272님께서 Apr 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not have a problem with the taste of this Liquid Zinc, a full 1.0 ml dropper full in water the taste is strong but for me it wasn't that bad, fairly easy to take, I put 1.0 ml in a small amount of clean filtered water and I don`t have a problem drinking it. Zinc is very important for ones health and this product is a good easy way to get it and is very good value for money. Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off this product, that is not the case with everyone as with me, but even if that was the case, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ThinkingforMyself님께서 Apr 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

very satisfied

5710737764882365464님께서 Nov 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

5358633304651124082님께서 Dec 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품